Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Buying a dog

Rudy

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Looks tremendous wherever it is.

Is there a cliff at the edge, or does the gras slope away gradually?

That bit there’s a grass bank and then a path and then another bank down to the sea with a small path that runs along it 

Walkway/causeway whatever you want to Call it one way that is only accessible at low tide takes you all along coast then a coastal path to musselburgh racecourse. 
Other direction is two fishing harbors , cockenzie and port seton and then you get the long beaches at longniddry and then down the coast there is a plethora of them. Gullane and yellowCraig are my favorites after longniddry but that’s on my doorstep so less hassle to get to. 

very lucky. As gonzo says it’s some place to blow away the cobwebs the beach and the sea air 

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter

Thanks. He was off his food and was dead lethargic over the weekend. Got back today and the wife was a bit concerned about him so whizzed him off. Looks like there’s a blockage so the daft bugger perhaps ate something. 

went down two hours ago. Think he will be ok but did have to agree to a do not resuscitate thingy, in case of the worse which was nice. 

Pumps fuck out of my leg at night after his tea. Almost like clockwork. Finishes tea, out for a piss and then that’s it for a good hour or two. And every other day after his lunch. 

takes it in turns with me and the mrs and fixates on one or the other but never both in same day. Always one or the other. 

Vet says the chop will sort it so hopefully. 

soft as shit other than that an no trouble.

• Members
36 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Pumps fuck out of my leg at night after his tea. Almost like clockwork. Finishes tea, out for a piss and then that’s it for a good hour or two. And every other day after his lunch. 

takes it in turns with me and the mrs and fixates on one or the other but never both in same day. Always one or the other. 

Vet says the chop will sort it so hopefully. 

soft as shit other than that an no trouble.

Tames their behaviour, become more obedient, stops them from potentially running off.