Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Buying a dog

Rudy

3 hours ago, only1swanny said:

He's probably reading this now, sat in the west wing of his pad, having just finished another top end client thinking "fools.. fools"...

That bit is true.

And possibly smiling to himself that everyone is talking about him.

• 2 weeks later...

When I were a kid there was a fella round the corner that had a bloody huge great dane. You can imagine the size of the feckers shites. The guy used carry a shovel round with him and when the dog crouched for a crap he would crouch down behind it with his shovel so it landed directly onto it then continued the walk carrying this shovel full of shite. Odd behaviour I think.

• Site Supporter
55 minutes ago, boogs said:

When I were a kid there was a fella round the corner that had a bloody huge great dane. You can imagine the size of the feckers shites. The guy used carry a shovel round with him and when the dog crouched for a crap he would crouch down behind it with his shovel so it landed directly onto it then continued the walk carrying this shovel full of shite. Odd behaviour I think.

I'm sure the dog agreed (in Danish). That faint 'clang' as a mighty shite hit the shovel, then the bloke carrying it away steaming, (let's say it was a freezing frosty early morning crap). Unless he was proud as fuck and it looked like the Flying Scotchman coming through.

6 hours ago, boogs said:

You were lucky. When I was a kid no bastard picked it up never mind catch it and there was shite all over the streets.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Horses still quite regularly shit in the streets and no one picks up.

Challenge them on it and they go all Karen.. don't care if its a horse, there is now a huge pile of shit in the middle of the pavement.