Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe

Horwich

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

25% of efl players not vaccinated. 

Wonder if th efl or the clubs will start insisting on players being jabbed. Potentially losing money over the Christmas period won't go down well.

Then again, at this rate, they'll all be done and better by January/February. 

I read that only 59% were double jabbed.  25% was how many had no intention of ever being vaccinated.  I'd like to think managers would prioritise players that have been jabbed, eg if a player's contract is running out in the summer and they are borderline about being offered another, as many players are at this level, let it be known that the vaccinated players are getting offered a contract instead of those more likely to catch and pass on Covid.

1 minute ago, radcliffe white said:

Depending when they tested positive Boxing Day will be touch & go with the 10 days 

Just possibly if Baka and Jones are declared fit (and Covid free) there might be enough to field a decent enough team.  If all other things are equal, the club wont want to miss out on the income from a boxing day crowd compared to a tuesday night.  And I think IE would fancy playing Morecambe compared to playing Wycombe.

40 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Just possibly if Baka and Jones are declared fit (and Covid free) there might be enough to field a decent enough team.  If all other things are equal, the club wont want to miss out on the income from a boxing day crowd compared to a tuesday night.  And I think IE would fancy playing Morecambe compared to playing Wycombe.

I would imagine that Morecambe will also have a say in it

1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Fancy both would be quite happy to face Evatt's Bolton too

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Depending when they tested positive Boxing Day will be touch & go with the 10 days 

I'd be quite happy to leave the 25% unvaccinated out of our squad forever. Let's focus on the sensible ones and ignore the morons 

8 hours ago, Kane57 said:

I'd be quite happy to leave the 25% unvaccinated out of our squad forever. Let's focus on the sensible ones and ignore the morons 

What about all the players who have collapsed on the pitch over the last few weeks , not much mention of that on here . I'm sure these players will have been vaccinated because if not the government would have been all over it with their get the booster propaganda. Aguero was pushing the jab for 12 year olds and now he's retired due to heart problems, strange that. Could it be possible that the 25% are a bit concerned about what's going on . I think the sensible ones are the players who are giving it a miss 🤔 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, darrener said:

What about all the players who have collapsed on the pitch over the last few weeks , not much mention of that on here . I'm sure these players will have been vaccinated because if not the government would have been all over it with their get the booster propaganda. Aguero was pushing the jab for 12 year olds and now he's retired due to heart problems, strange that. Could it be possible that the 25% are a bit concerned about what's going on . I think the sensible ones are the players who are giving it a miss 🤔 

Any proof it's because of the jab?

Or could it be effects of previous infection; be that covid or anything else?

Or maybe completely different reasons.

Conspiracies say otherwise though, and must be followed.

• Site Supporter

Yes

Footballers have never had these types of issue before Covid have they, Fabrice?

Care to list who "all the players who have collapsed" are? I'll give you Charlie Wyke for a kick off, who hadn't had any jabs at all. Next?

• Site Supporter
Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Care to list who "all the players who have collapsed" are? I'll give you Charlie Wyke for a kick off, who hadn't had any jabs at all. Next?

Look

Hes seen a Facebook or Twitter whackjob say it’s the jab, so it must be the jab 🤣🤣🤣

• Site Supporter

I’ve found 2 so far.

Lindelof (vax status unknown)

Wyke (unvaxxed)

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

4 hours ago, darrener said:

When the day comes (and it never will) that a link between the two is proven then perhaps we could revisit this

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Any proof it's because of the jab?

Or could it be effects of previous infection; be that covid or anything else?

Or maybe completely different reasons.

Conspiracies say otherwise though, and must be followed.

Well let's have an investigation then, because atm the media are brushing it under the carpet