Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe

Horwich

5 hours ago, darrener said:

What about all the players who have collapsed on the pitch over the last few weeks , not much mention of that on here . I'm sure these players will have been vaccinated because if not the government would have been all over it with their get the booster propaganda. Aguero was pushing the jab for 12 year olds and now he's retired due to heart problems, strange that. Could it be possible that the 25% are a bit concerned about what's going on . I think the sensible ones are the players who are giving it a miss 🤔 

Loon

7 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Loon

Why so defensive? What is it that you are scared of ? All I'm asking is that something isn't right here . 108 sportsman collapsed or died in the last 6 months and all you can do his call me a loon . I suppose you want everyone who doesn't take the jab to lose all their liberties . 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, darrener said:

Why so defensive? What is it that you are scared of ? All I'm asking is that something isn't right here . 108 sportsman collapsed or died in the last 6 months and all you can do his call me a loon . I suppose you want everyone who doesn't take the jab to lose all their liberties . 

Got a link to this bit of info as that definitely changes things?

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, darrener said:

I realise that your mind is probably already made up on this, and that actual facts may not fit your narrative, but in the nicest way possible I’m saying your claim that the vaccine is directly killing elite athletes is utter, total and complete bollocks.

Dont take my word for it though, science usually has the actual answers:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-sport-idUSL1N2SK160

• Site Supporter
53 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Loon

39 minutes ago, darrener said:

Darrener, I’m not sure you understand the difference between defensive and offensive.

40 minutes ago, darrener said:

yes, I'd have them all interned to be honest

Think the players have the right not to have the vaccine just like everyone else.

If your going to penalise individuals for not complying then we are on a very slippery slope .There is enough division in our society already.

Having the vaccine or not having the vaccine makes little difference to transmission as numerous medical studies have shown.

As for the MHRA they are industry led not independent & the yellow book data collection is not technically fit for purpose (pdf format )

I have had the vaccine , my choice .

Don’t expect any objective comments from our MSM either they are indebted to the UK government for massive advertising revenue during the COVID pandemic.

Club wouldn’t refund tickets today I’d bought for my brother and nephew who are only up this weekend so re arranged game is pointless to me.

The CEO has changed the rules that you can’t get a refund till a new date has been arranged and confirmed which seems odd. I wish they’d of told me before I travelled to the ground.

11 minutes ago, tomski said:

Club wouldn’t refund tickets today I’d bought for my brother and nephew who are only up this weekend so re arranged game is pointless to me.

The CEO has changed the rules that you can’t get a refund till a new date has been arranged and confirmed which seems odd. I wish they’d of told me before I travelled to the ground.

Have you paid for it by credit card?

37 minutes ago, tomski said:

Let’s hope we don’t play behind closed doors and the club ask to waiver money again as some folk may be less willing

another note spoke to a steward today and regardless of the players being ok for Boxing Day the problem now is matchday staff

12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

25% refusing to have the vaccine, only 59% double vaxxed. It does beg the question why.

Another team in EFL had a chairman on radio today. He said the main reason was that the players hadn't got round to it. It's not like any of them are against it.

15 minutes ago, Traf said:

Or even a debit card?

Chargeback is your friend, unlike the new CEO who is a prick.

Thank you.

Im thinking that the contract was made on the understanding of the game being on that date and any terms regarding future dates should be expressly and clearly communicated.