Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe

Horwich

Once the second goal went in that was it. Heads went down and we gave in. 

Those three in midfield were utter shite. All went hiding in the second half. None of them showed for the ball. 

Our only tactic second half was pass/hoof it to the fast guy .Utter wank. 

We need a win to restore a bit of confidence but they have to be better that shambles of a second half. 

1 minute ago, Farnywhite said:

Sack him 

OMG.

You cannot say that on here!!!!!!

It’s apparently going to be a mid table finish.

In all honesty, you will not see an easier away win all season.

No leadership whatsoever.

Absolutely dreadful, dreadful second half.

We really need to avoid defeat on Saturday.

Its a start…..

We all knew this would be a hard game and we had a good 25min spell in the first half 

however its another disappointing defensive performance, dapo no show again which is happening regularly

injuries covid yes but it’s now 5 on the bounce we need to stop the rot preferably before we play morecambe away 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Trousers taken down again by yet another mediocre team.

3rd in the league. Well drilled and organised team very physical, won every second ball. We weren’t great but they weren’t mediocre 

1 minute ago, Rizlar said:

Change of system needed getting over run in midfield same old story go a goal down game over IE really needs to sort this out!

Ironically I thought we went long more often than I've seen for ages tonight. We just can't win anything in the air either unfortunately.

• Members
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

They only need to be organised & wait for us to self destruct. 

But we aren’t. Our shape is all over, there’s no voice at the back until it goes wrong. Jones is such a difference.

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

3rd in the league. Well drilled and organised team very physical, won every second ball. We weren’t great but they weren’t mediocre 

I didn’t think Wycombe looked a good side. Workmanlike & experts in shithousery maybe, but football wise i thought they were fairly mediocre.

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Ironically I thought we went long more often than I've seen for ages tonight. We just can't win anything in the air either unfortunately.

Agree. We were more direct tonight, but some piss poor distribution from Dixon meant that we just handed back possession straight away.

We also have some height and muscle with baka, but he is may as well have not played for all he uses it

• Members
Just now, Burndens Bogs said:

I didn’t think Wycombe looked a good side. Workmanlike & experts in shithousery maybe, but football wise i thought they were fairly mediocre.

They were like that in the first game, they’re well known for it. Even santos got bullied