Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

'Frank Lampard's Everton'

Dr. Feelgood

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

This ^ and justice finally served.

I used to hanker after that Irish girl until Lampard got his maulers on her, gone off her now.

He was part of 'The golden generation' of shithouses who consistently let England down...

I hate them for 'that' night at the Reebok

I hate them for the fact we went down instead of them because of 'that' night

I hate them for the semi final defeat at Burnden 

I hate them because they breathe

33 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I used to hanker after that Irish girl until Lampard got his maulers on her, gone off her now.

He was part of 'The golden generation' of shithouses who consistently let England down...

bet she is a right dirty bitch 

and in a Irish Accent too

1 minute ago, little whitt said:

bet she is a right dirty bitch 

and in a Irish Accent too

Lampard's knocked her up a few times - so, nah.

It's like plastic munich Rachel Riley - that Russian mincer has knocked her up twice, last time she was on Countdown she looked like she was smuggling three turkeys up her bacofoil dress. I've gone off her too.

56 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Lampard's knocked her up a few times - so, nah.

It's like plastic munich Rachel Riley - that Russian mincer has knocked her up twice, last time she was on Countdown she looked like she was smuggling three turkeys up her bacofoil dress. I've gone off her too.

Aye, but back in the day

385BDE18-ACDE-4364-9941-6ADFBF39BFBC.thumb.png.ae29ac53fe9777478f405fa73161fcd8.png

• Members
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Golden generation I hate that tag. Biggest bunch of primadonnas I’ve seen play for England. All of them and I do mean all of them shitout for England.Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Terry , Flappy lips

The fact that Gareth Southgate got the country buzzing in two tournaments  after Hodgson, Capello , McLaren, Sven is an absolute miracle. 

England manager was on the front of the papers for shagging and letting wags go to tournaments on the FAs dollar.

McClaren couldn’t get out of a qualifying group and had Lampard on the bench

Capello took Matthew Upson. MATTHEW UPSON to a World Cup and played him against Ze Germans

Hodgson had the best centre forward in world football taking fuckin corners.

Should be all tried at The Hague 

Edited by Rudy

1 minute ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Aye, but back in the day

385BDE18-ACDE-4364-9941-6ADFBF39BFBC.thumb.png.ae29ac53fe9777478f405fa73161fcd8.png

I have to admit that Russian dancer's first impregnation boosted her breast size, I remember her first Countdown shows and she was dressed like a Russian hooker, she had to bend down to reach the board because she wore lapdancer shoes. The dirty mare, filth in more than one way - but the ship has sailed, the dancer had ruined her.

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Golden generation I hate that tag. Biggest bunch of primadonnas I’ve seen play for England. All of them and I do mean all of them shitout for England.Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Terry , Flappy lips

The fact that Gareth Southgate got the country buzzing in two tournaments  after Hodgson, Capello , McLaren, Sven is an absolute miracle. 

England manager was on the front of the papers for shagging and letting wags go to tournaments on the FAs dollar.

McClaren couldn’t get out of a qualifying group and had Lampard on the bench

Capello took Matthew Upson. MATTHEW UPSON to a World Cup and played him against Ze Germans

Hodgson had the best centre forward in world football taking fuckin penalties.

Should be all tried at The Hague 

It pains me to say it but the only one who looked like they gave a shit was Beckham.

• Members

It pains me to say it but the only one who looked like they gave a shit was Beckham.

They weren’t fit to lace Pearce, Adams, Shearers boots In an England shirt. They gave absolutely everything in my time watching England.

For a time Paul Ince was in that bracket until he shit out of taking a penalty. The wonky eyed cunt

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

They weren’t fit to lace Pearce, Adams, Shearers boots In an England shirt. They gave absolutely everything in my time watching England.

For a time Paul Ince was in that bracket until he shit out of taking a penalty. The wonky eyed cunt

The lion of Rome? He said he was knackered for the shootout - no shame in that, I find it baffling that anyone who kicks a ball for a living can't put a penalty away.

A geriatric German lollypop man could probably pick a spot feint then stick it in. Then score a penalty.

• Members

The lion of Rome? He said he was knackered for the shootout - no shame in that, I find it baffling that anyone who kicks a ball for a living can't put a penalty away.

A geriatric German lollypop man could probably pick a spot feint then stick it in. Then score a penalty.

Knackered my arse. Fuckin bottled it

3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Knackered my arse. Fuckin bottled it

David fucking Batty?

If that silly boy hadn't got a red for a gay kick on a cheat he'd have put one away, we'd still have lost though.

In the event of a draw they should get supporters down to settle it via a M0ngcatch comp.

7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

David fucking Batty?

If that silly boy hadn't got a red for a gay kick on a cheat he'd have put one away, we'd still have lost though.

In the event of a draw they should get supporters down to settle it via a M0ngcatch comp.

M0ngcatch on a heavily watered pitch in loafers.

Top tier entertainment 👌 

Club rivalries clearly overshadowed England loyalties in that GG side. Thought it quite telling when I heard Luke Shaw say he wanted Bukayo Saka to be his brother,  he's that nice a fella. 

Can you imagine Gary Neville saying that about Cole. 

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Lampard will want money, lots of it. Unless they go into huge hock I understand the cupboard is bare.

I think he's just happy to have a job 

On 29/01/2022 at 15:58, gonzo said:

Wish him well. Loved him as a player, seems an intelligent fella he will be decent appointment imo.

Best they can hope for is doing a west ham and tickling the top 6 mind.

Need to stay up first.

I'm with Gonzo. A true great as a player and can only wish him well.