Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mason Greenwood.

barryk32

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

This is totally my problem not theirs, I know this, but fuck me I don't half feel my stress levels rising any time I see them pop up.

I blank him out easily enough. Till a mate from down south says he keeps an eye on Bolton stuff through him. I was a little embarrassed for all of us. 

1 minute ago, tomski said:

I blank him out easily enough. Till a mate from down south says he keeps an eye on Bolton stuff through him. I was a little embarrassed for all of us. 

3 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

With you there - wouldnt mind as much if they had no Bolton connection but these two fuckwits - in one way or another - represent my club

I usually manage to block and mute anything to do with them, fully aware I'm not the target audience so whatever. Contributes to "fans" of bigger clubs giving little old Bolton a pat on the head when he reports on us, like we're some fucking sideshow before he goes back to gurning over Chelsea goals.

I'm sure he'll be all over us again anytime we have any sort of sniff of success in any form. Club will probably have him back on training ground again as well.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

I thought the AHM were about to go TikTok viral the other week at the end of the game when a group of very young kids rushed towards them with their phones out but it turned out them Thogdens were sat a couple of rows behind. Don't think Mason Greenwood was involved.

Was very strange

• Members

How important do these Thogden wankers believe they are? I couldn't give a fuck what they think about anything. In this pathetic virtue signalling world I suppose they are just another odious by product.

If Greenwood is found guilty, throw the book at him and send him down. Career wrecked he'll end up a bitter old man supping from cans, sat on an upturned milk crate.

3 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

How important do these Thogden wankers believe they are? I couldn't give a fuck what they think about anything. In this pathetic virtue signalling world I suppose they are just another odious by product.

If Greenwood is found guilty, throw the book at him and send him down. Career wrecked he'll end up a bitter old man supping from cans, sat on an upturned milk crate.

Does anyone want to hear from you anymore?