Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

• Members

Chief Executive Officer, Neil Hart said: “We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to bring supporters an exciting proposition for 2022/23 season tickets all you’ll need is your membership number, mothers maiden name, drop of blood, finger print and we look forward to sharing that with data a company on Friday.” 

Edited by Rudy

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Chief Executive Officer, Neil Hart said: “We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to bring customers  an exciting proposition for 2022/23 season tickets all you’ll need is your membership number, mothers maiden name, drop of blood, finger print and we look forward to sharing that with data a company on Friday.” 

EFA

5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

No council tax payments in February and March, is he exploiting this situation thinking people may have extra cash 🤔

I don’t trust anyone who's name is Neil.

Neil Armstrong 👨‍🚀

Neil Young 🎶

...and that fucker Neil Hart 💷

Kneel Starmer

• Members
17 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

No council tax payments in February and March, is he exploiting this situation thinking people may have extra cash 🤔

I don’t trust anyone who's name is Neil.

Neil Armstrong 👨‍🚀

Neil Young 🎶

...and that fucker Neil Hart 💷

Neil Thompson was a good un

There have been plenty that have previously asked for us to be inventive with season tickets - now it looks like we might just be doing that, and without any further info whatsoever there’s still shitloads of moaning 😂.

To be fair we can’t moan at the football at the moment so have to direct it somewhere else.

*Note: this is in no way me sticking up for Neil - purely an observation based on a single announcement on season tickets.

1 minute ago, Horwich said:

I think that will be the selling point.

Order now and pay L1 prices.

Hope we dont go down 🤣🤣

Yep or covid come back next year and no fans allowed in the stadium 😂

To be fair if you buy one every year anyway and it’s a case of signing up for the direct debit again and save money it might be a winner 🤷‍♂️