Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

19 minutes ago, Ghana White said:

Fantastic prices.. bit of a side note but Hart seems obsessed with killing the atmosphere at the match.. you'd think it was 1970s at The Den the way he goes on about banning fans and police advice.. shutting crazy corner?? Pathetic

Fuck me smoke bombs are the norm at most grounds every week and as for trouble mr hart wants to watch football away days videos our place is pretty tameĀ 

23 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

So am I reading it right - it's Ā£50 cheaper for a parent and kid in the NSU then just a lone parent??

So why not just buy one with a made up kid's name?

Looks like theyā€™re trying to thin out the number of adults who are up there who arenā€™t attending with kids. Which is fair enough in a family stand really.

19 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Ive honestly never known such an overreaction to about 3 kids throwing bottles of pop and James McClean having some screwed pie wrappers thrown at him after openly goading our fans in a derby match.

Ive seen one smokebomb/flare.

That isn't fucking trouble. Shit goes on like this at every ground in the country with any form of atmosphere.

Talk about making an issue out of absolutely fuck all.Ā Ā 

Fantastic work by the club on these prices. This IL block issue shouldn't detract from that but fully grown adults, families and responsible season ticket holders being treated like naughty fucking school children is because a few kids act the goat 200 yards away is ridiculous.

Who is Neil Hart to tell me I cant buy my son a season ticket next to me?Ā Ā 

Or warn my Dad about his behaviour?

My Dads been a season ticket holder for kicking on 50 years yet this season hes been told he might not have seat if some kid throws a bottle.Ā 

Like Ive said earlier Ive not any trouble in my block since it used to kick off with stewards re standing about 15 years ago, yet we are being told we are scum bags who need to behave or block is closing?

Other clubs embrace their vocal support. Our club is alienating it and tarring normal fans with a litterally 6 people that have thrown things or set a smoke bomb off.

Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Thanks for cheap tickets but Id rather pay more and not be treated like a cunt.

As I posted earlier, itā€™s a weird quirk of trying to treat one block as an entirety when in reality IL2 covers 2/3 blocks of completely different clientele. Deal with the knobheads instead of blanketing the whole area and it isnā€™t an issue. Probably talking a dozen or so who have actually lobbed summat either against Latics or Sunderland, and you can guarantee at least a couple of those are only following the lead of those who did it first and didnā€™t get any punishment.

In much the same way as @Cheesebuys tickets without a membership every week, I suspect itā€™s a bit of window dressing in limiting sales online but then probably not have an issue if going directly through the ticket office. Not that such tactics make it right nor is it something I agree with.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

In much the same way as @Cheesebuys tickets without a membership every week, I suspect itā€™s a bit of window dressing in limiting sales online but then probably not have an issue if going directly through the ticket office. Not that such tactics make it right nor is it something I agree with.

I registered my kids as members as soon as the scheme was rolled out, I've just never been asked for their details at the ticket office.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Big E said:

They know who you are so they say so why not target the problem. Itā€™s very strange. Be interesting to see if the knobheads get brought in line by the older heads now.
Ā 

Very difficult compared with back in the day.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Big E said:

They know who you are so they say so why not target the problem. Itā€™s very strange. Be interesting to see if the knobheads get brought in line by the older heads now.
Ā 

Theres no older heads there. This new lot in that corner are a different generation. They wont give a fuck what some fella in his 40s says.Ā 

To me theyre doing nothing wrong anyway.

Leave the Pyros at home like.Ā 

25 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I registered my kids as members as soon as the scheme was rolled out, I've just never been asked for their details at the ticket office.

Sorry I didnā€™t want to come across as accusing you of doing owt wrong, just showing that the online restrictions are the face of it and by itā€™s nature canā€™t be given the common sense that you get in person.Ā 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Sorry I didnā€™t want to come across as accusing you of doing owt wrong, just showing that the online restrictions are the face of it and by itā€™s nature canā€™t be given the common sense that you get in person.Ā 

No need to apologise mate! I was just clarifying! When I buy my kids tickets, I have my season ticket moved so we can all sit together. I hadn't thought about it until recently, but there's a chance that when they move my season ticket, they're looking at my account and seeing I've got my kids registered in my 'network'. They've never mentioned it though, or asked for their names. I'm going to ask next time.

It won't matter next season as I've already renewed mine and bought the kids ST's for next season. Be madness not to at these prices. Even if they continue to miss night games like they are currently doing, it still works out a tiny fraction of the cost of buying them individual tickets on Saturdays.

Edited by Cheese

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Speaking of taking the kids to the match - my daughter gave me her CV to proof-read a few weeks ago, and under the 'Personal Interests/Hobbies' section, she'd put "I love going to watch Bolton Wanderers with my dad and little brother". I am happy to admit I cried a bit.Ā šŸ¤

Soppy cunt....Ā šŸ˜

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Speaking of taking the kids to the match - my daughter gave me her CV to proof-read a few weeks ago, and under the 'Personal Interests/Hobbies' section, she'd put "I love going to watch Bolton Wanderers with my dad and little brother". I am happy to admit I cried a bit.Ā šŸ¤

And to think, a couple of years ago youā€™d have been taking them to the cinemaĀ šŸ˜€

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

And to think, a couple of years ago youā€™d have been taking them to the cinemaĀ šŸ˜€

Was 7 or 8 years ago that, and it only happened once. Amazing what sticks in peoples minds.Ā šŸ˜