Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

9 hours ago, Traf said:

I got a new neighbour this season after having a free seat to my left for a couple of seasons.

Nice enough chap, drives up from Milton Keynes every game, stays until the end too.

8 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Didn’t realise @Sweep was a season ticket holder.

@Trafknows me very well, I'm not sure he'd ever refer to me as a "nice enough chap"

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

10 days left, lets hope we can hit 12k but tall order that. 

Monday (28th) is payday so there may be a bit of a rush then.

Although can't see why this should stop the paupers setting up their DDs.....

1 hour ago, jeep said:

Monday (28th) is payday so there may be a bit of a rush then.

Although can't see why this should stop the paupers setting up their DDs.....

That’s my thinking surely a vast majority will use DD? For me not hitting around the 12k mark will be a kick in the balls for the club as they could’ve kept them at the same price 

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, little whitt said:

ST's are that cheep 

they cheeper then a Full Tank of Petrol 

or a Months Gas Bill 

Which of itself may well make some think twice. Another big increase in energy prices expected later in the year, so even putting them on DD may be a concern for some.

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

That’s my thinking surely a vast majority will use DD? For me not hitting around the 12k mark will be a kick in the balls for the club as they could’ve kept them at the same price 

They don't all have to be sold in March though.  Still another 4 months to go, lots of people won't have given it a thought till the summer.  Circumstances change, finances change, plenty will still potentially buy at the higher prices, not everyone is that bothered about saving a few quid, even in July they'll probably still be cheap. 

One thing that can put people off is how difficult it is to get a seat in ESL, if you intended sitting with someone or in a particular spot.  There really aren't many options in ESL and if a couple of mates persuade another mate to come with them next season, trying to sit anywhere near can be impossible, and will put a few off.  Not selling to crazy corner will increase that problem, not many want to buy a ST and sit on their own.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

One thing that can put people off is how difficult it is to get a seat in ESL, if you intended sitting with someone or in a particular spot.  There really aren't many options in ESL and if a couple of mates persuade another mate to come with them next season, trying to sit anywhere near can be impossible, and will put a few off.  Not selling to crazy corner will increase that problem, not many want to buy a ST and sit on their own.

We had that problem so went for two in ESU

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

They don't all have to be sold in March though.  Still another 4 months to go, lots of people won't have given it a thought till the summer.  Circumstances change, finances change, plenty will still potentially buy at the higher prices, not everyone is that bothered about saving a few quid, even in July they'll probably still be cheap. 

We’re talking about the March 31st deadline for cheap STs. We all know they’ll still be available but the important part here is them increasing in price next month.

• Members

My owd man a lifelong Everton fan has just gone and got a BWFC ST

He said Everton will always be his team but for years he’s just lost interest in them. He loves the odd away game with us, and will always take the spare if we’re at home. He said he loves how we play and what it means to the fans after a shit time, it’s exciting times .

So he’s signed up.

Told him to fuck off the scouse cunt he’s not welcome .

35 minutes ago, MickyD said:

We’re talking about the March 31st deadline for cheap STs. We all know they’ll still be available but the important part here is them increasing in price next month.

Fair enough, I was really referring to a couple of comments that anything under 12k is poor, I just thought that even if we don't sell another this month its the total in August that matters, they will still be great vfm. 

43 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Club announcement on 1st April.

Due to the unprecedented success of our early Season Ticket sales promotion we have extended the offer for 4 weeks to give more people a chance to join the Wanderers revolution.

Or some similar marketing gumpf 

5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

My owd man a lifelong Everton fan has just gone and got a BWFC ST

He said Everton will always be his team but for years he’s just lost interest in them. He loves the odd away game with us, and will always take the spare if we’re at home. He said he loves how we play and what it means to the fans after a shit time, it’s exciting times .

So he’s signed up.

Told him to fuck off the scouse cunt he’s not welcome .

Great stuff.

5 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Fair enough, I was really referring to a couple of comments that anything under 12k is poor, I just thought that even if we don't sell another this month its the total in August that matters, they will still be great vfm. 

Absolutely it’s sales come August I was just questioning how many would buy when the prices go up? with the dd you don’t need to wait for pay day so I would think the majority will be sold by the end of the month