Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

• Members
4 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Absolutely it’s sales come August I was just questioning how many would buy when the prices go up? with the dd you don’t need to wait for pay day so I would think the majority will be sold by the end of the month 

Even if you can’t make all the games because of the midweek games it’s a fantastic offer.

4 hours ago, little whitt said:

ST's are that cheep 

they cheeper then a Full Tank of Petrol 

or a Months Gas Bill 

For you mate probably. I’d suggest it’s the thing that goes first before all the others if you are having to choose though.

4 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

That’s my thinking surely a vast majority will use DD? For me not hitting around the 12k mark will be a kick in the balls for the club as they could’ve kept them at the same price 

I don’t think it’s something built in a season. Think it will need to stay like Bradfords for a bit and then the reward will hopefully reep after a promotion or 2. As you said further down August is the time to look at it.

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

My owd man a lifelong Everton fan has just gone and got a BWFC ST

He said Everton will always be his team but for years he’s just lost interest in them. He loves the odd away game with us, and will always take the spare if we’re at home. He said he loves how we play and what it means to the fans after a shit time, it’s exciting times .

So he’s signed up.

Told him to fuck off the scouse cunt he’s not welcome .

Hi Riley haha

1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I've bought an U12s S/T today, it will probably only get used half a dozen times but still worth it at £35.  I asked for the nearest available seat to our's in ESL.  Its 46 seats to the right and 9 rows below!

you might already know, but you can move seats around in may, so you'll able to sit together

me +2 struggled geting them together so we'll get them moved when the window opens in may

3 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I've bought an U12s S/T today, it will probably only get used half a dozen times but still worth it at £35.  I asked for the nearest available seat to our's in ESL.  Its 46 seats to the right and 9 rows below!

There was fella in front of me and my lad this afternoon when I went in to buy one, he was buying under 12 ticket. Good chance it was you I’d think. 

3 hours ago, L/H White said:

you might already know, but you can move seats around in may, so you'll able to sit together

me +2 struggled geting them together so we'll get them moved when the window opens in may

Yes, I'll try to move it in May, hopefully can get near to us, its the luck of the draw on what will be available.

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

There was fella in front of me and my lad this afternoon when I went in to buy one, he was buying under 12 ticket. Good chance it was you I’d think. 

I think it was about 1.30.  Tall, and more Brad Friedel/Frank Leboeuf than Campo/Fossey.

9 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

🤣 didn’t know if he was referring to himself or me. Must of been me. I’ll take freidel or leboeuf as a comparison.  🤣

I was referring to me, just to be clear 😁  There was someone behind me in the "queue" but it could have been Youri Djorkaeff for all the notice I took.