Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

8 hours ago, Big E said:

was having a craic with my Tranmere mate who was saying they owners are trying to move them  to a new ground with no pubs etc so they can maximise the pre match revenue in a tent etc and sell current ground for housing. 

hate the fuckers but i do feel for people like him whos owners are fucking them over for personal profit. 

They are twats. Fuck em

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 1969 said:

Does anyone know if and when il2 tickets go on sale granddaughter is nagging me to death for a season ticket 

They arent. I had to get my 11 year old son one sat on his own near the north stand.

4 hours ago, bwfc2003 said:

Dont think they are selling any new tickets for Crazy Corner

3 hours ago, gonzo said:

They arent. I had to get my 11 year old son one sat on his own near the north stand.

It's abit of a fucking nonsense when a 12 year old girl can't get a season ticket sat next to her grandad and brother 

Neil you really are a CUNT

2 hours ago, 1969 said:

It's abit of a fucking nonsense when a 12 year old girl can't get a season ticket sat next to her grandad and brother 

Neil you really are a CUNT

I'm hoping that when seat moving day comes, common sense for this scenario prevails. 

Otherwise it's an own goal with very little thought put into it. 

It'll cause more problems moving forward than the current problem they are currently trying to poorly rectify. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:
Preston sold approximately 8,000 season tickets last season and are already over 5,000 for the 2022/23 campaign 👏👏👏
Something is happening at Deepdale under Ryan Lowe.

Bolton are massive.

I was listening to a mate chirping away on Saturday night about how well they were doing.

He quietened down a bit when I told him we’re at nearly 13k already.

4 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:
Preston sold approximately 8,000 season tickets last season and are already over 5,000 for the 2022/23 campaign 👏👏👏
Something is happening at Deepdale under Ryan Lowe.

Bolton are massive.

* "sold/gave away" - they're free to accompanied U11s.  £80 for U18s too. Reduced prices upto 4th June so it'd be fair to make any comparisons then.