Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

3 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I've just received my digital season ticket and it ask for us to drop into G Pay or Apple, but when I try it tells me there's a problem and to try later, I've been trying for 24hrs now.  The Bloon that fixes anything didn't work, have any of you had the same problem and solved it? TIA 

My Bank doesn't support using G Pay, so I think that could be the reason

got mine this morning 

no problem 

iphone Wanker 

9 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I've just received my digital season ticket and it ask for us to drop into G Pay or Apple, but when I try it tells me there's a problem and to try later, I've been trying for 24hrs now.  The Bloon that fixes anything didn't work, have any of you had the same problem and solved it? TIA 

My Bank doesn't support using G Pay, so I think that could be the reason

Log into your email account via a web browser instead of via the app. It shoukd then download once you click on the link in the email.

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Zico said:

Got my digital one yesterday 

Nice to see it downloads to android for change

Mine didnt.  Its the only thing I ever have problems with.

I had to get Our Peg to download it to her iphone whilst listening to her go on about how Androids are shit (this annoys me so much) and get her to send the screenshots.

Tis a rigmorole to be sure

• Moderators
1 hour ago, barryk32 said:

Mine didnt.  Its the only thing I ever have problems with.

I had to get Our Peg to download it to her iphone whilst listening to her go on about how Androids are shit (this annoys me so much) and get her to send the screenshots.

Tis a rigmorole to be sure

do you have google pay set up?

26 minutes ago, dave2980 said:

Those of you on Android who can't get it to work need to download it from a Web based email account not from an email app on your phone

Right, I download it on my laptop from my emails then what, forget it, I can't download them on my laptop, when I click download I get a BWFC logo and nothing else

Edited by athywhite1958

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Right, I download it on my laptop from my emails then what

I think he means log into your email account via the web browser on your phone. Although mine worked find using the Gmail app...

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dave2980 said:

Those of you on Android who can't get it to work need to download it from a Web based email account not from an email app on your phone

Like cheese, got mine from a link in gmail 

Last time the issue was universal for all Androids 

No idea why it would work for some and not others

1 hour ago, fester58 said:

got our season tickets, both came with same client reference on them, emailed club who are sending me another card out with daughters ref on, but i still cant buy tickets on linefor season ticket holders

Email them again and ask for her client ref and you can add to your network. You also need to make sure you’re logging in as the client ref that matches your card rather than a separate account (if you click on your account it will be in brackets after your name)

5 hours ago, Cheese said:

I think he means log into your email account via the web browser on your phone. Although mine worked find using the Gmail app...

Same, open the email, click add to wallet.

5 hours ago, gonzo said:

Just take a picture of the QR code and have it as your screen saver.

Job done.

or have it tattooed on your arm

4 hours ago, fester58 said:

got our season tickets, both came with same client reference on them, emailed club who are sending me another card out with daughters ref on, but i still cant buy tickets on linefor season ticket holders

my card arrived yesterday, no sign of Junior's yet

23 hours ago, fester58 said:

Same happened with me and my Dads Fester, will have to give them a bell when I’m back.

Bit of a piss take though after all the membership bollocks they then ship tickets on different price categories on same client ref!