Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

22 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Cheers pal

will try again today 

37 minutes ago, Big E said:

if you ring the ticket office you don't 

Just a bit of a quirk with it being automated to 'new' purchasers. Ticket Office advice might even be to renew your existing ones and then move once they know what seats are released.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

£11.70/match

if I make it to over 65, then £7.35

Is it too cheap?

I suppose the gamble is having a larger number of people turning up every week, there’s more chance they’ll buy into the club with t-shirts for holidays, lifeline, golden goal etc.

FWIW, I’d balance it out with fewer/no cheap 1 off match days

Just renewing my season tickets for 2022/2023 and i noticed that  the ESL is showing no availability in IL1 (Crazy Corner) IL2,IL3 and IL4.

I sit in IL3 and there are quite a few empty seats every week, i'm not having it that they have sold out 4 blocks for next season?

Also noticed that you can't buy tickets for IL1 and IL2 on a match by match basis.

Is this all part of Neils masterplan to break up the crazy corner?

2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Just renewing my season tickets for 2022/2023 and i noticed that  the ESL is showing no availability in IL1 (Crazy Corner) IL2,IL3 and IL4.

I sit in IL3 and there are quite a few empty seats every week, i'm not having it that they have sold out 4 blocks for next season?

Also noticed that you can't buy tickets for IL1 and IL2 on a match by match basis.

Yeah. The whole of the east stand lower is getting migrated to missoula. 

Out of sight out of mind. 

2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

They wont realease current ST seats yet, so the only ones available will be non ST ones.

Doesnt surprise if they have already gone.

• Site Supporter

Went in to renew today and asked if they were planning to remove the netting in WSL blocks D1 & D2. I was told if anything, they’d keep the WSL one and have same in ESL. So expect the crazy corner to be diluted to all over the ground.

35 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Went in to renew today and asked if they were planning to remove the netting in WSL blocks D1 & D2. I was told if anything, they’d keep the WSL one and have same in ESL. So expect the crazy corner to be diluted to all over the ground.

Why would they need extra netting on the east side when there is half the bottom tier of the south empty 90% of the season

Other than to break CC up obviously.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Why would they need extra netting on the east side when there is half the bottom tier of the south empty 90% of the season

Other than to break CC up obviously.

I did ask the same question but the woman in ticket office shrugged her shoulders in a ‘go find someone who gives a fuck’ manner. Obviously, it’s fuck all to do with her so it was pointless interrogating her.

I’ve heard an old gaffer of mine, Malcolm Stocks, is now one of the ground safety managers. He used to be Chief Steward at City. I’ll eventually speak to him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2022 at 21:14, Burndens Bogs said:

I’m in IL2, not going to miss it truth be told, quite fancy going straight opposite into the West Lower with the BWRG old Skool, looks like they enjoy themselves in there.