Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

34 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

If its order now, but payment doesn't start until June/July fair enough.

We are only speculating, but what are the benefits ?, if the membership scheme is anything to go by....... it'll be Jack Shit!

might Theow Cup Games in 

if they have 10k they know what Budget  to give IE 

i think Neil The Cunt 

might have seen a few fuck this Membership im not getting a ST next Season

46 minutes ago, Mutley said:

Club keen to move stadium in next few seasons given the state of the ground. 

Go on. What 'state' ? Seems still decent to me.

As for capacity, even in our great days it was only literally full on a few handfuls of occasions & largely due to away fans. But if struggling there are ways of squeezing maybe 1,500 extra. 

I recall in the early days a discussion that the roofs could be raised, adding new rows, if there really was sustained demand but it'd vost ... a lot.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, little whitt said:

might Theow Cup Games in 

if they have 10k they know what Budget  to give IE 

i think Neil The Cunt 

might have seen a few fuck this Membership im not getting a ST next Season

I didn’t think they were allowed to throw in cup games based on a percentage of gate money going to visiting club.

1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Go on. What 'state' ? Seems still decent to me.

As for capacity, even in our great days it was only literally full on a few handfuls of occasions & largely due to away fans. But if struggling there are ways of squeezing maybe 1,500 extra. 

I recall in the early days a discussion that the roofs could be raised, adding new rows, if there really was sustained demand but it'd vost ... a lot.

Them grey bricks on the front need a right good clean up.

The windows need replacing as well as its those that are causing the big black stains running down em.

• Members
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I didn’t think they were allowed to throw in cup games based on a percentage of gate money going to visiting club.

Plus it doesn’t really make sense. Throw in cup games that could be away games or not past the first round. Or we go on a run and the club lose money

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Them grey bricks on the front need a right good clean up.

The windows need replacing as well as its those that are causing the big black stains running down em.

Get your massive fucking pole out! 😍

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Stadium needs some TLC, clean up of the white floodlight stantions, blue/white cladding is looking tired and needs replacing, jest wash those creamy bricks and fill in a few pot holes on the concourses, and up-grade that out of date tannoy system.

Otherwise the grand 25 year old lady is looking mighty fine 👌

Thing is, all of your points, whilst needing attention, are ‘niceties’ rather than necessities. That work would cost the equivalent of a couple of decent players.

• Members
9 hours ago, MickyD said:

Thing is, all of your points, whilst needing attention, are ‘niceties’ rather than necessities. That work would cost the equivalent of a couple of decent players.

Can we not get some of GERMANYS finest to do it as part of their err conditions 

9 hours ago, MickyD said:

Disagree. I think they are doing facelifts on the ground already with the purposes being:

More bums on seats (Not sure if Neil has that memo)

More sponsorship.

More attractive to sell.