Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

It's an absolutely tremendous effort. 

Said it before but the enthusiasm and anticipation at the club feels like the 1970s under Ian Greaves. It feels great.

Don’t tell Neil that it has a whiff of the 70s support about it, he’ll shit a brick.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Steejay said:

I see Kirchner pulled out of the PNE takeover when he realized that he would have to subsidise it to the tune of £14m every year.

Bit of a tyre kicker this fella. Messed Derby and now PNE about. He’s got plenty of poke to finance that if he’s serious

On 01/04/2022 at 14:56, Traf said:

Elsewhere, yesterday tea-time...

image.thumb.png.5ce3605e39e20cd92a4229ccbbf3cb40.png

was having a craic with my Tranmere mate who was saying they owners are trying to move them  to a new ground with no pubs etc so they can maximise the pre match revenue in a tent etc and sell current ground for housing. 

hate the fuckers but i do feel for people like him whos owners are fucking them over for personal profit. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Big E said:

was having a craic with my Tranmere mate who was saying they owners are trying to move them  to a new ground with no pubs etc so they can maximise the pre match revenue in a tent etc and sell current ground for housing. 

hate the fuckers but i do feel for people like him whos owners are fucking them over for personal profit. 

that isn’t happening overnight though. Are they voting with their feet now for something which may or may not happen in the next three or so seasons?

3 hours ago, Big E said:

Thought the owners were fans at heart and all that?

3 hours ago, MickyD said:

that isn’t happening overnight though. Are they voting with their feet now for something which may or may not happen in the next three or so seasons?

Think it’s just a general frustration. Letting lads go, no investment. Only interested in their club house