Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23


radcliffe white
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Our ticket office has commenced the fulfilment of 2022/23 season cards. Supporters will be in receipt of their digital copy over the next few weeks.

We will begin to post out the physical season cards to the lead client (purchaser) from Monday 11 July.

We intend to post all season cards by the close of business on Friday 22 July.

 

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2022/july/season-card-fulfilment-update/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, donkeyshorn said:

That's something we've done very well with over quite an extended period of time tbf.

I always remember that my season ticket as an 11 year old in year one at the Reebok was £136 in NSU. 25 years later and it's half of that price!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Nice idea but some commitment that. 
 

think it would’ve worked better if you paid an amount of money to get preferential access but were limited to the number of games you could choose 

D7AF2FB0-8E3A-4F48-B6CC-0800E70DF903.png

Rip off! I've folked out for a ST so I have priority.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
Just now, radcliffe white said:

Can return tickets 5 times

Agree with Matt only a handful will use and I do think away numbers will be down this year due to rising costs 

I think its a divisive move

No need for it, as you say

There should, imo, be some scheme that rewards frequent travellers but i dont think this is it

Havent got a clue what it would look like but i do know close season is the time to communicate it

Not a week before bristol rovers away

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Nice idea but some commitment that. 
 

think it would’ve worked better if you paid an amount of money to get preferential access but were limited to the number of games you could choose 

D7AF2FB0-8E3A-4F48-B6CC-0800E70DF903.png

So for £20 

you get FIRST DABS ON all Away Tickets 

But can send 5 away games back you don't want to go too 

them Pesky kids will be all over this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Casino said:

I think its a divisive move

No need for it, as you say

There should, imo, be some scheme that rewards frequent travellers but i dont think this is it

Havent got a clue what it would look like but i do know close season is the time to communicate it

Not a week before bristol rovers away

Has it been a divisive move for the decade or more that it’s been in place?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, little whitt said:

So for £20 

you get FIRST DABS ON all Away Tickets 

But can send 5 away games back you don't want to go too 

them Pesky kids will be all over this 

Yes. But your committed to buying 18.. 

If it was the other way round and you paid £20 and got priority of any 5 games you wanted then they’d have more sign ups I reckon. I would. Worth it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, anewman said:

Pay £20 and get priority over season ticket holders 😂😂😂😂😂 cough. Evatt out 

You need to be a season ticket holder to join the away ticket scheme

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

You need to be a season ticket holder to join the away ticket scheme

And you can only apply for tickets for other season ticket holders. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Has it been a divisive move for the decade or more that it’s been in place?

Has it been in place for ages ? Never heard of it before, or I might be having a Boris and have forgotten it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Has it been a divisive move for the decade or more that it’s been in place?

I think it would have been if anybody other than anoraks knew about it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Twitter is in meltdown - looks like most people think if you dont sign up to this you have no chance of getting an away ticket, even though someone keeps pointing out this has been in place 5/6 seasons and there is only a handful that sign up to it every year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Casino said:

I think it would have been if anybody other than anoraks knew about it

Note the ST are credited with developing the scheme 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
Just now, Ani said:

Note the ST are credited with developing the scheme 

Theyre neils dream them twats

I know for a fact the ST are approaching forums etc for feedback on stuff

Couple of months back at least

Our invite got lost in the post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.