Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season tickets 22/23

radcliffe white

2 hours ago, medwaywhite said:

Next year it’s 100 years since first cup final at Wembley ,a ideal time to sell memorabilia,replica medals tee shirts and other football stuff,not just Bolton and West Ham fans but I should imagine football fans generally 

I purchased a program last year at auction . Good investment they only go up in value though I wouldn’t sell it 

6 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

Correct me if I'm wrong... in previous years, your seat is your seat (irrelevant of purchase date) until about mid-July & then they have a day when you can change your seat depending on those already allocated/kept 

Where is this 'losing your seats' come from? 

You can have your name on it now!

That's normally the case but I think technically you just pay for a seat in the stadium so they could move you if they wanted to.

36 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

Where is this 'losing your seats' come from? 

Some seats that are currently occupied might not be available next season.

Tomski & co were moved from their WSL seats a couple of seasons back for "segregation/safety purposes" and there's a thought that similar might be proposed for ESL.

6 minutes ago, Traf said:

Tomski & co were moved from their WSL seats a couple of seasons back for "segregation/safety purposes" and there's a thought that similar might be proposed for ESL.

that's shitting on the ST holders  home fans 

take a few rows each side of the Away end with netting in the corners 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Traf said:

I was also shifted from my normal seat along with my family and the Rochdale Whites. The club inexplicably created the segregation inside the WSL rather than SSL in order to allow more away fans. This pretty much coincided with our fall down the divisions and therefore the fall in away support so seemed a strange decision particularly as they had the opportunity to do it in the ESL where its actually needed. 

9 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I was also shifted from my normal seat along with my family and the Rochdale Whites. The club inexplicably created the segregation inside the WSL rather than SSL in order to allow more away fans. This pretty much coincided with our fall down the divisions and therefore the fall in away support so seemed a strange decision particularly as they had the opportunity to do it in the ESL where its actually needed. 

Needed?

There's fans direclty next to ESL about 3 times a season when they sell the whole end to big teams.

Heres an idea. Stop selling the whole end out and leave the area of the ground with most season tickets sold the fuck alone.

6 hours ago, MickyD said:

I accept your disagreement on this issue. That said, I’d still rather a couple of £million players do the work of making us more sellable than a splash of paint or a jet wash.

We’ll agree to disagree, I guess.

Oh I’d rather it went on players but I don’t own the club and I’d presume want to make a profit on it.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Needed?

There's fans direclty next to ESL about 3 times a season when they sell the whole end to big teams.

Heres an idea. Stop selling the whole end out and leave the area of the ground with most season tickets sold the fuck alone.

Maybe not “needed” but certainly more effort with segregation in that corner was always more important than the corner I was shifted from along with BigE, Tomski and others. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Maybe not “needed” but certainly more effort with segregation in that corner was always more important than the corner I was shifted from along with BigE, Tomski and others. 

weight issues, we don't want the ground sinking like birmingham...............

20 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Indeed. Absolute madness from the club.

They would be insane to try similar again. 

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

If they fuck with ESL it will kill any atmosphere we have.

I get the feeling this Neil Hart fella fancies doing away with 'Crazy Corner'

That wouldn't be a smart move and would ruin the atmosphere imo.

If there is a large away following, just create segregation by not selling the away seats closest to the ESL corner.

11 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I get the feeling this Neil Hart fella fancies doing away with 'Crazy Corner'

That wouldn't be a smart move and would ruin the atmosphere imo.

If there is a large away following, just create segregation by not selling the away seats closest to the ESL corner.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. Standing section to be introduced