Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MK Dons (A)

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just seen the first goal, did the ball dip or did Trafford slip? Either way he’s at fault for both goals, but to be fair he’s been superb until today. 

Took a deflection which altered the direction of the ball. I’m not convinced it wasn’t hand ball.

Oh, that Kessler-Hayden they had looked quality, he’s only 19 too

3 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Bad day at the office.

Observations from today,

Dapo needs a 10-14 day rest

Traf perhaps isn’t as good as we thought

MJ needs dropping from the matchday squad, he’s run his course for us now.

We were shit

7 days rest & we go again

We were much better when Dapo came on imo

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just seen the first goal, did the ball dip or did Trafford slip? Either way he’s at fault for both goals, but to be fair he’s been superb until today. 

He wasn’t superb at Burton either, but neither was anyone else

1 minute ago, L/H White said:

We were much better when Dapo came on imo

Really? I thought he looked jaded, his dribbles didn’t come off & he chose the wrong option too many times imo.

We’ll be back.

We've made tremendous progress this last 12 months and that went on to fast-forward in January. But today is an illustration that we are still a bit short of the quality required to be at the very top end of this league. Not a criticism ... we were in League 2 last year. Looking forward to to the next 12 months - there are some great days ahead of us we pound our way back up the football league.

16 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Bad day at the office.

Observations from today,

Dapo needs a 10-14 day rest

Traf perhaps isn’t as good as we thought

MJ needs dropping from the matchday squad, he’s run his course for us now.

We were shit

7 days rest & we go again

MJ has served well but he needs replacing for next season 

54 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

One thing I don’t like is the constant changing around

Baka isn’t a starter but he’s given IE a headache recently

dapo Charles & dadi must start for me 

I was always in that camp, but last few games I've changed my mind a bit - Baka is a regular scorer, Dadi had an absolute shocker v Lincoln, and Dapo seems to alternate between world beater and disinterested sulker, although they tend to be midweek games for some reason.  Very few attacking players are guaranteed starters any more, and Sadlier is the most unlucky, I've yet to see him have a bad 10 minutes, never mind 45 (can't comment on today) but he never starts.

1 minute ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I was always in that camp, but last few games I've changed my mind a bit - Baka is a regular scorer, Dadi had an absolute shocker v Lincoln, and Dapo seems to alternate between world beater and disinterested sulker, although they tend to be midweek games for some reason.  Very few attacking players are guaranteed starters any more, and Sadlier is the most unlucky, I've yet to see him have a bad 10 minutes, never mind 45 (can't comment on today) but he never starts.

Yep dadi wasn’t at his best against Lincoln but he can hold a ball perfectly Baka can’t trap a bag of cement he best when the defenders are tiered out 

4 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Kieran must surely start @ Gillingham next week.

Awful awful awful today. We probably had one passing play in the second half that was decent other than that SHIT!

Bigger picture is alright but very disappointed with the overall performance, wouldn’t give any player over a 5/10. Put it down to fatigue and bad day at the office but missed a big chance today.

Can’t afford to lose again now for a while.

Edited by Mantra

5 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Awful awful awful today. We probably had one passing play in the second half that was decent other than that SHIT!

Bigger picture is alright but very disappointed with the overall performance, wouldn’t give any player over a 5/10. Put it down to fatigue and bad day at the office but missed a big chance today.

It would appear IE had a totally different opinion of the game than the posters on here who were there.

13 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

"The biggest enemy to good art is the pram in the hallway" said someone sometime or whatever about art but applicable to football too - but a player has a kid and turns shite overnight: Nolan, Sarcevic, MJ - I expect Rico will revert to being dog biz shortly.

Your a visionary, same thing happened to me with my drinking , kept falling over the pram not expecting it to be there.

33 minutes ago, Mantra said:

We were just beaten by a better team.

2 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Maybe, they defended very well but we didn’t help ourselves. Ref bought every dive they did too. And apparently handball does their goal. Not the end of the world. But just didn’t get going, partially down to them, partially down to us

14 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Your a visionary, same thing happened to me with my drinking , kept falling over the pram not expecting it to be there.

Did your top hat fall off too?

Seriously analytics should be done about lazy wags dropping a sprog and a player doing all the donkey work with the nipper, whilst they piss off to drink Prosecco with other slags, snort cecil and buy £5k handbags. Players' form drops when they get a ray of sunshine in their lives.

2 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I dont think they were the better team overall. They managed the game really well. If we hadnt of conceded the 2nd when we did, we could, in my opinion, got a point. Up to them scoring the 2nd, they had done nothing, but they showed alot of experience and shithousery, and the ref fell for it! Lewington at 37 years old was very influential and instrumental in their shithousery, speaking to the ref at every opportunity. They played the game well.

On a side note, did anyone know , or heard of their manager? Liam Manning? Me neither!