Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Banning orders

Horwich

4 minutes ago, Zico said:

oh aye, our mate was lucky too, as is anyone who goes on a pitch and gets away with it

is there generally a difference at say, the reebok, if you were to just jump over the gate onto the side (before getting pounced on by stewards), and going on the actual pitch?

Think it’s once you’re over that barrier/boardings it’s deemed the same

the best one was a certain poster off here who jumped on the pitch at Macclesfield and back onto the terrace before they could catch him 

12 minutes ago, Zico said:

is there generally a difference at say, the reebok, if you were to just jump over the gate onto the side (before getting pounced on by stewards), and going on the actual pitch?

The inner track (so not necessarily the concrete between the barrier and the initial advertising, but where it stops being concrete) is effectively considered to be an extension of the pitch in that sense which would explain the bit in the article about leaving his "designated area".

Just now, radcliffe white said:

I see that 13 Burnley fans have been banned from turf moor for life following trouble against Arsenal 

JCLs

Didn't want to do the hard yards back in the lower leagues. 

We've got loads of them too

• Moderators
10 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

I see that 13 Burnley fans have been banned from turf moor for life following trouble against Arsenal 

Arsenal? Were Burnley fighting amongst themselves? Not a team I've ever heard of causing any aggro

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Smiley said:

Adjourned for what reason? Talk about fuckin’ everybody about.

It's because I've contested FBO. Even though they knew that from last time. Prosecution was present, and Football Intelligence Officer turned up. 

It now goes to hearing, but I've got a home fixture in Bolton!

Hi PC Ford

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter
55 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Didn’t a few get done at morecambe to knock that up

A mate's lad was identified as a ST holder by BWFC after he went on Morecambe’s pitch and he received an official club warning that further indecent will result in a club banning order. 

3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

A mate's lad was identified as a ST holder by BWFC after he went on Morecambe’s pitch and he received an official club warning that further indecent will result in a club banning order. 

Havent the club handed a few of these out as well as the court-imposed ones??