Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Banning orders

Horwich

3 minutes ago, Traf said:

Shannon strikes me as being a vulnerable young (-ish?) girl with some mental health issues : very easily led and wanting the attention from so-called grown men who should have known better. 

I'm not sure she deserved a ban and whether anybody at all has benefited from her being stopped. I'd not be surprised if she took it badly.

There's been young lads acting the goat more than her in the last few months, but they're lads so it's bantz innit.

4 minutes ago, tomski said:

Embarrassing statement. Real fans!!!! 

The excitement of instalment 2 has guess who written all over it.

Bad that. As @radcliffe whitesaid up the thread it feels like they're after a Fulham type set up. They need to possibly face an unpalatable truth about a raucous atmosphere going hand in hand with people crossing a line (pun not intended) now and again.

Banger Stix will be back soon!

Real fans? get to fuck, you burnley prick.
£100k a season pans out at less than 29p or one finger of Twix per fan per game.

Quoting a big figure of 100k is sensationalism, do one Neil.

Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, 
Neil Hart's a cunt
He's a cunt
He's a Burnley cunt

Neil Hart's a cunt
He's a cunt
He's a Burnley cunt

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Some who've been banned will love the notoriety, but agreed, running on the pitch after celebrating a last minute goal should not equate to a 2 or 3 year ban, not when somebody can drive a car pissed as a fart and get a 12 month ban! It's disproportionate.

If I were these lads and maybe the odd women, I'd play the anxiety card.

Also bundling everyone together seems wrong. Hard to defend someone who has chucked a bottle on the pitch and if you are fighting it goes with the territory but getting giddy with a 104th minute equaliser is a different thing altogether. 

3 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

What’s more laughable is that Wigan (who caused disorder at our place) are allowing season ticket holders to bring 2 people to the Sunderland game free of charge

And still be outnumbered

Just now, Cheese said:

Don't go on the pitch, and don't chuck stuff. Is it really that fucking difficult? Are we honestly defending these thick twats?

No, I don't think we are per sé, but I think there's a general feeling that the punishment should fit the crime.

Just now, bolton va va said:

My view is that Neil Hart is a cunt & the Supporters Trust are a tiny group of self important cunts who represent next to nobody......they'll get on well. Cunts.

Correct.

And I dislike tham a little bit more each passing day.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Traf said:

No, I don't think we are per sé, but I think there's a general feeling that the punishment should fit the crime.

The punishment does fit the crime. If you go on the pitch or chuck stuff, you get banned. It's fucking simple.

Edited by Cheese

7 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Bad that. As @radcliffe whitesaid up the thread it feels like they're after a Fulham type set up. They need to possibly face an unpalatable truth about a raucous atmosphere going hand in hand with people crossing a line (pun not intended) now and again.

Banger Stix will be back soon!

Called it months ago mate he doesn’t want the lad culture at Bolton and will do anything to stop it

family club doing the daft clap will suit him 

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

Talking about Supporters Trust though,  I grew up with Maggie Tetlow as a teenager and still say hello on occasion. This season has been probably my best ever season for away game travel. I've missed just Charlton and Fleetwood. Thing is,  this Supporters Trust,  do they actually go to games?  Not seen her at an away game yet. 

She’s banned -Operation Gamma

😁

Edited by Burndens Bogs

8 minutes ago, Traf said:

Real fans? get to fuck, you burnley prick.
£100k a season pans out at less than 29p or one finger of Twix per fan per game.

Quoting a big figure of 100k is sensationalism, do one Neil.

Neil Hart's a cunt
He's a cunt
He's a Burnley cunt

Neil Hart's a cunt
He's a cunt
He's a Burnley cunt

I think Twix are 50p these days but are pretty much fun-size sized.

A Mr. Freeze ice pop is 20p it's a fucking disgrace, they used to be 5p.

Space Raiders are 30p.

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Don't go on the pitch, and don't chuck stuff. Is it really that fucking difficult? Are we honestly defending these thick twats?

I get the feeling it won’t take long much to get banned from Neil and his groovy gang. I’ve no idea what the people were banned for as it doesn’t say but I’ve just done plenty of years of sanitation at the wanderers and Im not keen for more.

• Site Supporter
Just now, tomski said:

I get the feeling it won’t take long much to get banned from Neil and his groovy gang. I’ve no idea what the people were banned for as it doesn’t say but I’ve just done plenty of years of sanitation at the wanderers and Im not keen for more.

It's very easy. Don't go on the pitch or throw stuff. That's literally it, isn't it?