Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bassini / Charlton / Swiss investment

Spider

1 minute ago, Spider said:

The fuck is this all about????

Just read it. Think the 2 stories need splitting. Bassini. No idea. Couldn’t care less.

Swiss investment is interesting as I thought Shaz would sell on at opportunity where this suggests she wants to hang around.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, tomski said:

Just read it. Think the 2 stories need splitting. Bassini. No idea. Couldn’t care less.

Swiss investment is interesting as I thought Shaz would sell on at opportunity where this suggests she wants to hang around.

They’ve always said they’d need additional investment if we get to the championship. Looks like they are planning for just that. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

That has to be one of the worst written articles I have ever read. 

Agreed. The two are distinctly separate stories. Not linked in any way other than both Bolton and Charlton are EFL1 clubs.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Fucking abysmal. I thought I was having a stroke.

3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Agreed. The two are distinctly separate stories. Not linked in any way other than both Bolton and Charlton are EFL1 clubs.

I had to reread it 3 times. I thought I know I had a bit to drink yesterday  but what the shittin’ crikey is this

Edited by Rudy

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, tomski said:

Article isn’t written the best but I think we all get the jist 

Isn’t the best written? It’s a bit like a BSc student needing to hand in a 5000 word dissertation but could only write 2500 words on this subject. Never mind, I’ll write another completely unrelated 2500 words and mix it up. A paragraph about subject A then a paragraph about subject B and do that all through the story.

9 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Isn’t the best written? It’s a bit like a BSc student needing to hand in a 5000 word dissertation but could only write 2500 words on this subject. Never mind, I’ll write another completely unrelated 2500 words and mix it up. A paragraph about subject A then a paragraph about subject B and do that all through the story.

I feel you’ve just expanded on the same point I made really.