Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

AFC Wimbledon (H)

Horwich

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Marc505 said:

I'll have a look in next visit, would have been Saturday but all trains to Manchester are cancelled tomorrow, and therefore so is my weekend! ifollow it is.

Why not do a shout out for a lift up from wherever you live. We’re massive, fans all over the country and many will be descending on UoB tomorrow with space in their cars. You’ve nothing at all to lose. If you don’t get a lift, you’ll still have plan A which was iFollow.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Why not do a shout out for a lift up from wherever you live. We’re massive, fans all over the country and many will be descending on UoB tomorrow with space in their cars. You’ve nothing at all to lose. If you don’t get a lift, you’ll still have plan A which was iFollow.

It has given me a convenient way of getting out of a family do to be fair 😀 A weekend off spending, drinking and travelling will do me fine!

• Members
1 hour ago, Mantra said:

Who’s our penalty taker now Doyle has gone and Sheehan injured?

Gotta be Charles or Dapo surely?

I am going to predict a 1-0 scrappy win. Wimbledon hit bar twice and Amaechi comes off the bench to prod home 90th minute

It’ll be Charles. 

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Aye bollocks to rotation. Pick your best side and worry about rotation later 

When's later though? Games have been and will continue to be Saturday and Tuesday. MJ may need a rest. Could the 3 new signings not play together, they will have trained together for a while now.