Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This membership bollocks

bolton in bedford

I know it’s been in for a bit, but not really taken any notice of it as not been able to get to a game since Ipswich away.

Anyway, trying to get MK Dons tickets, and being 10 miles up the road, a couple family members want to come but it won’t let me buy more than one ticket on my membership. I’ve registered them as members but now it won’t let me assign them tickets.

Any help would be great because I’m beginning to lose my shit over this.

1 minute ago, bolton in bedford said:

I know it’s been in for a bit, but not really taken any notice of it as not been able to get to a game since Ipswich away.

Anyway, trying to get MK Dons tickets, and being 10 miles up the road, a couple family members want to come but it won’t let me buy more than one ticket on my membership. I’ve registered them as members but now it won’t let me assign them tickets.

Any help would be great because I’m beginning to lose my shit over this.

I had similar this morning.

Easiest thing to do is ring the ticket office on 01204 328888 and have all the membership numbers at hand.  You'll probably find that whilst they are members they aren't actually members.  It's a farce.  Anyway, the woman I spoke to was very helpful and it was all sorted in a couple of minutes.

Just now, Biggish Dave said:

I'm pretty sure when it first came in, it took 24 hours before their membership number became active and you could add them to your network

The member I was trying to buy a ticket for signed up a good few days ago, and whilst he had a membership number the lady said he wasn't activated as a member.  It must do their heads in as much as ours.

• Site Supporter

I had exactly the same today. I added my son and brother in law as members a few weeks ago so we could go to MKD together as my BIL lives in MK. I tried to apply today online using their member ref nos ( mine already works) but gave up after an hour. I phoned ticket office who were very helpful and told me the numbers I’d recorded for my son and BIL were not member nos but reference numbers and i had to re-apply. After managing to do that it failed again to allow me to add them to my order. So phoned ticket office again who confirmed it takes 24 hours to apply their registration to the account so she helpfully took my order over the phone with £1 cost per ticket.
whole thing took me nearly two hours.  

3 hours ago, L/H White said:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention  

it reinforces my belief that we do have some highly challenged individuals within our support. But as an inclusive club we shall try and ensure that suitable care is given 

also in this particular case I will offer to subside 10p so the customer can ring the ticket office up to resolve. I suspect it took more time to set up this thread and post than that would have taken 

Best wishes 

Neil hart

CEO

1 minute ago, NeilhartCEO said:

it reinforces my belief that we do have some highly challenged individuals within our support. But as an inclusive club we shall try and ensure that suitable care is given 

also in this particular case I will offer to subside 10p so the customer can ring the ticket office up to resolve. I suspect it took more time to set up this thread and post than that would have taken 

Best wishes 

Neil hart

CEO

😂

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, NeilhartCEO said:

Best wishes 

Neil hart

CEO

Did you mean subsidise?

17 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Neil, fuck off! Fake accounts were slightly amusing once. Now they are as entertaining as beer and food pictures shared on FB.

Regards, Undies (Goal Cam Vandal).

Mr undies

thank you for your esteemed view. When I give a flying fuck of your opinion I will be sure to act upon it

best wishes 

Neil Hart 

CEO 

@NeilhartCEO Priscilla would like to join me on Sat for the Wimbledon game but can’t be arsed making herself a member and I don’t blame her and will not force her to do so. Her wish is to sit with the Anthill Mob and enjoy the match day experience. Just imagine the exposure BWFC will have by having Elvis and Priscilla in attendance!  Surely this an opportunity not to be missed. What can you do Neil?

4 minutes ago, Elvis said:

@NeilhartCEO Priscilla would like to join me on Sat for the Wimbledon game but can’t be arsed making herself a member and I don’t blame her and will not force her to do so. Her wish is to sit with the Anthill Mob and enjoy the match day experience. Just imagine the exposure BWFC will have by having Elvis and Priscilla in attendance!  Surely this an opportunity not to be missed. What can you do Neil?

Mr Elvis 

whilst the opportunity to entertain your wife would be a welcome one. I’m afraid you have dampened my enthusiasm somewhat by reference to the almost defunct, dinosaur like AHM. It is rare nowadays that they are together at away games and to be honest the club has moved on from their ilk. they’re not long for this world looking at the state of them and only young H really fits the future pathway of the club. 

You could of course sign up to the wonderful membership scheme which takes about 13 seconds and buy your own tickets for you and the handbrake of course. But please don’t let the fact it takes a matter of seconds to sign up detract from the noise around the scheme. 

BW

Neil hart 

CEO 

9 minutes ago, NeilhartCEO said:

Mr Elvis 

whilst the opportunity to entertain your wife would be a welcome one. I’m afraid you have dampened my enthusiasm somewhat by reference to the almost defunct, dinosaur like AHM. It is rare nowadays that they are together at away games and to be honest the club has moved on from their ilk. they’re not long for this world looking at the state of them and only young H really fits the future pathway of the club. 

You could of course sign up to the wonderful membership scheme which takes about 13 seconds and buy your own tickets for you and the handbrake of course. But please don’t let the fact it takes a matter of seconds to sign up detract from the noise around the scheme. 

BW

Neil hart 

CEO 

Thank you for your response Mr Hart but Priscilla says to tell you to Fuck Off. She was looking forward to meeting some of the more mature members of the Anthill Mob and especially Mr Undies and Mr Meldrew