Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

See it . Report it . Stop it .

burnden

• Site Supporter

Bottom line is, the club want sterile, many of the supporters don’t, I think I know who wins this because there’s no easy way to argue we don’t want safe and sterile, we want edgy and exciting.

Edited by MickyD
Premature send

• Site Supporter

I've not sat in my seat since we got back in, but a bloke and his dad use mine and the sons every match.

Do I grass him up before someone grasses me up for standing up?

This is what it will come to. Tit for tat grassing.

Also,with my foil hat on, does this mean Neil will have a massive file with customer, supporter mobile numbers.

It's a fuck off Neil from me.

I don’t consider it “grassing” anyone up if they’re throwing objects at opposition players and until we weed out those chanting racist abuse it reflects badly on all of us. The membership system itself is the result of a few idiots and the sooner we’re rid of them the better in my opinion.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

I don’t consider it “grassing” anyone up if they’re throwing objects at opposition players and until we weed out those chanting racist abuse it reflects badly on all of us. The membership system itself is the result of a few idiots and the sooner we’re rid of them the better in my opinion.

tell us your full list of donts

just for interest

absolute bollocks this imo

19 minutes ago, burnden said:

FV have got the appointment of Neil Hart so badly wrong. 

small arguments in the stands will now result in banning orders. 

not good at all. 

i piss folk off in most walks of life for being scouse / Welsh / flamboyant. not really any problem at the match tho.

Any slight rows now can cause you to be screwed as big Neil ain’t having an innocent until guilty plan. It will be guilty because some random says so. 

4 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

You can now anonymously send some issue in and they will not require much evidence to shift you. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

‘Chanting racist abuse…’

Fuck me, are we reporting folk from the 1970’s then?

Talking bollocks shocker…

• Members
7 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Get out.