Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

See it . Report it . Stop it .

burnden

1 minute ago, DicksonDockGRN said:

Whether you like it or not Neil Hart is here to stay, let’s get behind him and the lads and make the club a nice place to visit rather than the cauldron of racism and yobbery it has been of late. No issues from me

Obviously a Troll. Nothing better to do on a Friday night? 

1 minute ago, DicksonDockGRN said:

Not a troll, where I sit I hear underhand racist comments consistently, if I was of a certain breed I may take offence.

Just get on with it and shut up, it will not effect you if you have half a brain so don’t really see the problem.

Breed? 

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, DicksonDockGRN said:

Whether you like it or not Neil Hart is here to stay, let’s get behind him and the lads and make the club a nice place to visit rather than the cauldron of racism and yobbery it has been of late. No issues from me

‘Cauldron of racism and yobbery’ will go down with ‘vile druggy thugs’ as a WWays standard. Mark my words.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, DicksonDockGRN said:

Not a troll, where I sit I hear underhand racist comments consistently, if I was of a certain breed I may take offence.

Just get on with it and shut up, it will not effect you if you have half a brain so don’t really see the problem.

A certain breed? Wtf?

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

• Site Supporter

No fucker is going to use this in the way it's portrayed anyway. You're a bunch of fannies all moaning about nothing. "OH NO! WE'RE ALL GOING TO GET BANNED FOR CALLING THE REFEREE A TWAT!!! NEIL HART IS GOING TO CHUCK US OUT FOR SINGING!!!". Get a fucking grip.

32 minutes ago, DicksonDockGRN said:

Whether you like it or not Neil Hart is here to stay, let’s get behind him and the lads and make the club a nice place to visit rather than the cauldron of racism and yobbery it has been of late. No issues from 

06F41A6C-6B9E-431F-AD8C-39FE87FCA293.png

Edited by Mutley

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No fucker is going to use this in the way it's portrayed anyway. You're a bunch of fannies all moaning about nothing. "OH NO! WE'RE ALL GOING TO GET BANNED FOR CALLING THE REFEREE A TWAT!!! NEIL HART IS GOING TO CHUCK US OUT FOR SINGING!!!". Get a fucking grip.

Heres a first, I tend to agree with Cheese. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

I've copyrighted it by the way. My brief is watching.

I said it first, unlucky mate.

It gives me the naming rights to the stadium for 5 years, by which time NH will have weeded out the lads he sees as ‘unsavoury’ and the name “ Cory stadium” will cease to be relevant 😂

Edited by Burndens Bogs