Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

See it . Report it . Stop it .

burnden

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No fucker is going to use this in the way it's portrayed anyway. You're a bunch of fannies all moaning about nothing. "OH NO! WE'RE ALL GOING TO GET BANNED FOR CALLING THE REFEREE A TWAT!!! NEIL HART IS GOING TO CHUCK US OUT FOR SINGING!!!". Get a fucking grip.

Thing is when the whole ground is shouting the referee's a twat,   I'd miss my bus home for people getting ASBO's and the like. It's unworkable, and unless you're just taking the piss let's just leave it.

I general I mean, not having a pop at Cheese.

Edited by Francis Fogarty

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I said it first, unlucky mate.

It gives me the naming rights to the stadium for 5 years, by which time NH will have weeded out the lads he sees as ‘unsavoury’ and the name “ Cory stadium” will cease to be relevant 😂

Fattest finger first then.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No fucker is going to use this in the way it's portrayed anyway. You're a bunch of fannies all moaning about nothing. "OH NO! WE'RE ALL GOING TO GET BANNED FOR CALLING THE REFEREE A TWAT!!! NEIL HART IS GOING TO CHUCK US OUT FOR SINGING!!!". Get a fucking grip.

Of course they are you deluded bellend. If you happen to have a season ticket in front of some boring fucker who insists on their right to sit down for the entirety of the game then you know damned well they’ll be using this number to ‘get their own back’ on you.

If you get so excited at a football game you tend to let out a constant stream of expletives, despite those nearby asking you not to, you can bet your boots they’ll use this against you. This is the sterility the club or at least Neil Hart is after.

How long before Neil closes this number down.   Can you imagine the shite that somebody will trawl through every week.

Its laughable really.        Sure they advertised for a communications officer -   imagine turning up on yer first day .    Right, this is the main crux of the job, press number 0 and have a read and a listen   ffs

I said on the Burton thread that some of the shite people came out with made me cringe but I would never dream of reporting them to someone. Far easier to class em as a dickhead and post on here. I'll go to the match tomoz and be exactly as I've always been. It's actually frightening that someone could report me for my words/language when I've been the same person shouting the same things in the same place since I was 11. I love who we sit with.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Of course they are you deluded bellend. If you happen to have a season ticket in front of some boring fucker who insists on their right to sit down for the entirety of the game then you know damned well they’ll be using this number to ‘get their own back’ on you.

If you get so excited at a football game you tend to let out a constant stream of expletives, despite those nearby asking you not to, you can bet your boots they’ll use this against you. This is the sterility the club or at least Neil Hart is after.

If anyone feels threatened enough by this that they are considering changing their behaviour so they don't get thrown out, then it's done its job. If you're a normal fan who gets excited and calls the referee a cunt now and then, there really is no issue.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, tshape said:

I said on the Burton thread that some of the shite people came out with made me cringe but I would never dream of reporting them to someone. Far easier to class em as a dickhead and post on here. I'll go to the match tomoz and be exactly as I've always been. It's actually frightening that someone could report me for my words/language when I've been the same person shouting the same things in the same place since I was 11. I love who we sit with.

Nobody is going to report you. The only people that will be affected by this are bigots and bottle chuckers. Unless you're one of those, there is nothing to worry about.

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Cheese said:

It only needs one

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Or maybe hes not

So. Tell us the rules, Neil

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, itdiddidit? said:

I'm doing a test snitch tomorrow. Bloke who shouts absolute blx all match been bugging me for a while. I'm gonna slide a pint under his chair at half time and watch it unfold. As the guards are distracted I'll be having a crafty cig in the bogs

Must be bad if youre back

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Cheese said:

"Don't be a twat." It's really very simple. What exactly is you want to do that you think might not be allowed to do any more?

Eff and jeff, run around like a child when we score a 160th minute equaliser shouting fuck off you cunts

Is that still allowed

I'd be more comfortable with the "if you've done nothing wrong then you've nothing to fear" argument if the club set out clearly what it is they (or are being told to) class as "disorder".

Everyone's fully aware that racism, bigotry, chucking stuff, violence etc falls into that category, any sane person would be and it has been gone over time and time again on here.

But the fact that many long standing fans with years of watching home and away have a problem with this shows there's a clear need for the club to come out and explain what they think constitutes being a "genuine fan" or whatever they called it the other week, then each individual can make up their own minds as to whether they can reconcile with it.

There's a clear mistrust being generated here and it has been building all season, these people need addressing not being written off as "fannies".

Edited by Marc505

Heard racist stuff twice at the Reebok. Both cases they got told to fuck off by the surrounding fans and it stopped.

Now for the recent going ons. If the stewards and coppers actually did  their jobs, this wouldn't be needed.

The Sunderland game, the coppers stuck their helmets on marched between the opposing fans and just watched them  launch stuff over their heads. Just chuck knobheads out when you see them being cunts. It's that simple