Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

See it . Report it . Stop it .

burnden

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Whitesince63 said:

Steady on Woolli, no need for that or I’ll have to report you 😉

Yes, seen a lot worse but still would report anyone throwing stuff at players, that’s a definite no no for me.

how about opposition players getting banned for inciting the crowd

Neil Hart's a wanker 

He doesn't wear a hat 

And if you throw a bottle on the pitch you'll get a 12 month banning order. 

His partner is Neil Hart's shadow, and he's a massive cunt too. 

And if you dare stand up to him he'll report you to the EFL too... 

26 minutes ago, Traf said:

Approximately 240,000 people have been through the doors this season so far.

30 banning orders = 1 per 8,000

Put 8,000 people together and there's always 1 dickhead.

This is no place for facts. 

We are all very naughty boys. 

38 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Neil Hart's a wanker 

He doesn't wear a hat 

And if you throw a bottle on the pitch you'll get a 12 month banning order. 

His partner is Neil Hart's shadow, and he's a massive cunt too. 

And if you dare stand up to him he'll report you to the EFL too... 

I pity lol'd

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, DicksonDockGRN said:

Whether you like it or not Neil Hart is here to stay, let’s get behind him and the lads and make the club a nice place to visit rather than the cauldron of racism and yobbery it has been of late. No issues from me

Am I reading this right? “A cauldron of racism and yobbery??!!”

I tie my kids (13,15,17 - all season tickets and regular away attendees) in line with what I consider to be good, moralistic, respectable and socially acceptable behaviour. 

Now I will go to the game and there will be the odd swear word, plenty of raucous singing, many beers consumed and the occasional crazy celebration that greets a special goal. Never Racist, not violent, not throwing stuff.

My eldest, who frequents the crazy corner and is the future of this club, generally displays and agrees with this behaviour. But I’d be pretty pissed off if someone reported him because someone considers his youthful, stone  island wearing, Adidas shoe wearing, swearing, mildly raucous behaviour as being “ anti-social behaviour” - because while it’s not been defined, it really could.

In the last 20 years I’m struggling to recall any racist incidents that I’ve witnessed. I’ve seen the odd bottle chucked - but never seen the person responsible - even if I did I’m not sure what I’d Whattsapp “it was a guy with blonde hair and a squashed nose, sits near row x seat 221, but I’m not sure whether that’s his real seat” 

Its bollocks it really is.

And as for a “Cauldron of racism and yobbery” well you must either be Neil Hart or attending different games than the ones I’ve been going to.

2 minutes ago, desperado said:

Am I reading this right? “A cauldron of racism and yobbery??!!”

I tie my kids (13,15,17 - all season tickets and regular away attendees) in line with what I consider to be good, moralistic, respectable and socially acceptable behaviour. 

Now I will go to the game and there will be the odd swear word, plenty of raucous singing, many beers consumed and the occasional crazy celebration that greets a special goal. Never Racist, not violent, not throwing stuff.

My eldest, who frequents the crazy corner and is the future of this club, generally displays and agrees with this behaviour. But I’d be pretty pissed off if someone reported him because someone considers his youthful, stone  island wearing, Adidas shoe wearing, swearing, mildly raucous behaviour as being “ anti-social behaviour” - because while it’s not been defined, it really could.

In the last 20 years I’m struggling to recall any racist incidents that I’ve witnessed. I’ve seen the odd bottle chucked - but never seen the person responsible - even if I did I’m not sure what I’d Whattsapp “it was a guy with blonde hair and a squashed nose, sits near row x seat 221, but I’m not sure whether that’s his real seat” 

Its bollocks it really is.

And as for a “Cauldron of racism and yobbery” well you must either be Neil Hart or attending different games than the ones I’ve been going to.

you shouldn't restrain your children.

reported 

1 hour ago, royal white said:

The numbers are a lot less with regards to racism but apparently there’s a massive problem with racism in football. 

I don’t think there is a huge problem with racism in football, absolutely far from it, like desperado says earlier I never ever hear it at the match and I sit around the crazy corner.   I don’t watch MOTD or Football Focus anymore as they’re just ramming the same old racism shite down fans throats and not bothered about talking football, the programme it’s supposed to be about, it’s hugely over exaggerated as I see it.    

There are going to be folk grassed/stitched up for nothing, it’s going to happen, one mans way of enjoying themselves may not be the same as another mans.  I honestly think this grassing number is a big powder keg and lads will be thrown out because some fan doesn’t like the look of another fan, it’s this what scares me.   Being grassed/story told about,  by someone who won’t stand up in front of you and tell you why isn’t good, especially for folk who are innocent but are just being targeted by the bitter and twisted.