Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

See it . Report it . Stop it .

burnden

41 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Wonder if Neil had a few texts today...

Fuck me is this what its become. Silly stuff gets said at the match shocker.

Hope this vision gets his phone shoved up his shitty arse next time he films in ELS.

Absolutely pathetic.

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, royal white said:

You ignored me when I asked yesterday, you said don’t throw things and don’t shout racist abuse, so again, is normal abuse ok for you? 

Not sure why you're so concerned with what I think. Maybe try sending an email to Sharon or Neil.

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, captainmed said:

Ignore the boring prick.

He’s just a wind up merchant who should be in the library on a Saturday afternoon, not at a football match.

Throwing your toys out of the pram because you can't scream racist abuse any more in case some cunt dobs you in 🤣

• Members

Isn't this just a reflection of the way the whole of society is headed? Puritanical fervour for virtue signalling?

The fucking idiots will only realise the stupidity of this type of bullshit when it's all too late. I hope they get swamped with complaints to a point where there's an immovable log jam and then the daft cunts will be looking for a way out without losing face.

There'll always be wet lettuce Reginald Molehusband types who pap on about 'rooting out' this or that and fannies like Cheese with their asinine 'what exactly won't you be able to do any more'  questions. It would be delightful if those cunts got ensnared by this snitchathon.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Isn't this just a reflection of the way the whole of society is headed? Puritanical fervour for virtue signalling?

The fucking idiots will only realise the stupidity of this type of bullshit when it's all too late. I hope they get swamped with complaints to a point where there's an immovable log jam and then the daft cunts will be looking for a way out without losing face.

There'll always be wet lettuce Reginald Molehusband types who pap on about 'rooting out' this or that and fannies like Cheese with their asinine 'what exactly won't you be able to do any more'  questions. It would be delightful if those cunts got ensnared by this snitchathon.

Problem is, someone in high office; or Cheese, would view the log-jam of complaints as evidence to support what they suspected all along. We’ll have them calling for the fences to return if they get too much evidence.

34 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Embarrassed for you

On 18/02/2022 at 23:15, marple whites said:

The celebrating goals scored in front of away fans is happening more and more and really does need to be looked at.

whilst players should be able to do it, it is causing no end of grief and would take a big element of problems away.

Absolutely more cards need to be dished out for this

its not like years ago where shearer would put the hand up and run past the away fans it’s now pure goading, I see McClean was at it Friday offering Rotherham fans out

you can’t put sanctions in place for fans if players can do what they want