Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lincoln (H)

Horwich

Love this on the Lincoln thread.

I’d much rather see a club like Sunderland do well than the likes of Wigan, MK Dons or Wycombe, to pick on three who feel entirely manufactured.

An away trip to Sunderland feels like a real football day out. Wigan and MK felt like I was doing the shopping!! 🤪

Saw Fleetwood's game got called off tomorrow. They were supposed to host Sheffield Wednesday, a team we are hunting.

I'm taking it as a positive, as hopefully it gives them some fixture congestion. They've already got one game in hand on us and 7 points ahead. Looks like they have a lot of winnable fixtures coming up though. April is their big test, have to face Bolton, MK Dons, Wycombe and Portsmouth.

I'll be keeping an eye on

Cambridge v Plymouth 

Crewe v Oxford

Ipswich v Cheltenham

Shrewsbury v Portsmouth

Sunderland v Burton

Wycombe v Wigan

Edited by Mantra

• Members
24 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Nights like this should be pay on the door.

if he needs to justify his wage with the membership number it could still be pay on the door but it needs clear communication 

The technology is there. Membership with a QR scan that at turnstile pay on the door 

It’s not hard

Neil you cunt sort it

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

if he needs to justify his wage with the membership number it could still be pay on the door but it needs clear communication 

The technology is there. Membership with a QR scan that at turnstile pay on the door 

It’s not hard

Neil you cunt sort it

If you watch the ST video Hart has said the technology at the club needs an overhaul and the club are looking at getting this sorted over the next 6 months, as part of the process they are reviewing who and if we are partnered with the right people to do this.  

• Members
8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If you watch the ST video Hart has said the technology at the club needs an overhaul and the club are looking at getting this sorted over the next 6 months, as part of the process they are reviewing who and if we are partnered with the right people to do this.  

It’s fair enough considering I doubt Ken updated or upgraded anything it just feels annoying to not make money by not having pay on the door over a couple of lads causing a bit of aggy at Wigan. 

I know first hand they’ve bought  a load of equipment for the training ground and they’ve signed multi year contracts with 3rd party freelance companies to assist in rehabilitation and conditioning which isn’t cheap 😁

So many expensive the stadium is next 

13 minutes ago, L/H White said:

have they already brought ticket restrictions into the ESL?

I've just been on to have a look to buy for this evening and L1, L2, L3 & L4 have all sold out, I find it very hard to believe there are no tickets available in these areas tonight

Have a look at seating plan for Plymouth which has just gone on sale - very few tickets available in L3 and L4 so probably have sold out for tonight

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Have a look at seating plan for Plymouth which has just gone on sale - very few tickets available in L3 and L4 so probably have sold out for tonight

There will be empty seats but they’ll already have been sold by way of season tickets. Didn’t the club offer a small refund for those who knew their seat would remain unused? I realise it will have been in the Premier League at the exciting end of the season or against one of the self-appointed big-6 clubs but if there’s demand now in certain blocks, why not offer a S/T amnesty again?

Lincoln blowing hot and cold this season but I think it'll be tight. Consensus from the Lincoln supporters i know ranges from 3-0 to us to 1-2 to them, they all reckon Lincoln concede goals.

I have turned down a ride across in the van with the Lincoln home & away  plasterers tonight, hiding at the moment because they have been known to kidnap