Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crewe A

radcliffe white

19 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Bugger.  Been stuck in traffic most of the day and not had the chance to get on line.

If any of you lovely people suddenly get 2 spare adult tickets, I'll take them off your hands (& throw a lift in too if needed).

Try a bit later on in case people have had them in their baskets etc

Never known so many games to sell out before general sale. The fact we’re tenth in the Third Division makes it all the more incredible. 

Some going that! I guess the only other away that will potentially go as quickly now is Cheltenham with the rest having decent allocations?

"Best fans in the world!"

Apart from the louts, here's a number to dob them in on 😆

19 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Some going that! I guess the only other away that will potentially go as quickly now is Cheltenham with the rest having decent allocations?

"Best fans in the world!"

Apart from the louts, here's a number to dob them in on 😆

I think if Wigan stays on a Saturday, and we are still in with a shout - that will sell in a couple of hours , and Docaster on Good Friday - 3.5k - I wouldnt leave that one too late either

8 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

I think if Wigan stays on a Saturday, and we are still in with a shout - that will sell in a couple of hours , and Docaster on Good Friday - 3.5k - I wouldnt leave that one too late either

Can't see Latics losing to Sutton tbh so that rules the Saturday out. Still think we'll come close to shifting the 4,600 midweek though if we're still chasing the play offs by then.

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I'm in, Billy no mates.  Sick of telling the lads about booking and pre-warning of sales then "Bastard, I really fancied this one too".    Bollocks, if Pink Floyd played the Unibol they'd be all over it

When are Floyd on ?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Needs looking at

lucky enough I had time this morning but I’d be royally pissed off if I missed out 

All this next day shit gets me

And why not do it after 6?

And yes, i know ppl do shifts

2 hours ago, Traf said:

That's wrong too, but they're honouring the Xmas price.

With us being "massive" all clubs in the N-W and beyond are going to have us as Cat A prices.  Presumably Sheff Wed and Sunderland fans pay top prices every single game; must be relatively cheap to follow Cheltenham or Accrington and the added bonus of pay on the day everywhere they go! (I'm not making any point here btw). 

16 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Bugger.  Been stuck in traffic most of the day and not had the chance to get on line.

If any of you lovely people suddenly get 2 spare adult tickets, I'll take them off your hands (& throw a lift in too if needed).

Ask Lever Ender from elsewhere. He always has spare tickets for Crewe. Tell him I sent you.