Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Premier League relegation

Ani

Ideally would be Leeds and Everton and Burnley, but Norwich and Watford are ruining that party. 

I am torn Leeds would be funny round here, Burnley will happen one day soon but I think Everton could be a basket case waiting to happen, so think would prefer it to be them. 

I’ve been to Watford a couple of times this season, they’re not staying up, and Norwich look doomed.

Would prefer Everton to go, Taggert header and them staying up remains in mind and I’m no Lampard fan when it comes to management, would rather a decent lower league manager be given a chance rather than just a name.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Id rather Burnley stay up than any of em.

Think Leeds will be sound. Only thing stopping Everton going is Brentford.

Evertons last 10 game are horrendous.

aye, would rather have Burnley's run in that Everton's

reckon Burnley will stay up

would choose Everton to go more than anyone else, have seen the others relegated before, so it's not as funny

I’m only interested if we go up. Then it would be the 3 teams that it would impact the worst. 

Id guess Burnley, Leeds and Everton. I think Watford and Norwich would probably take 2 promotion spots. I’m sure the others would anyhow. I’ve not been to Goodison so would be good to tick off

8 minutes ago, tomski said:

I’m only interested if we go up. Then it would be the 3 teams that it would impact the worst. 

Id guess Burnley, Leeds and Everton. I think Watford and Norwich would probably take 2 promotion spots. I’m sure the others would anyhow. I’ve not been to Goodison so would be good to tick off

This can't be true, surely.....

15 minutes ago, tomski said:

be a great weekender that 

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, tomski said:

Weird one but no I haven’t 

Me neither.

To be honest, my away days were more in my youth, with more spare dosh, time, and no family. Trouble is, we were generally in the lower leagues so didn't visit some of the big names.

Plenty of dilapidated little grounds though. Many don't now exist.

• Site Supporter
15 hours ago, Gonk said:

I'd love it if Everton were opening their new stadium in League 1

And their first game saw them hit the back of the net which was seen by everyone in the stadium except the bloke with the whistle and the bloke with the flag. As they’ll be down a division there’ll be no VAR to put right the wrongs.