Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The new matchday experience at the Unibol

Burndens Bogs

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Job done. Somone give me his £40k PA.

59 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He will be on plenty more than that. 

He’ll certainly not be on £150k otherwise his request to join Wanderersways wouldn’t have been refused. 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Even though it would solve 99% of own made up problems the hysterical bitch tits.

Make it safe standing. Stick a net up to stop folk throwing objects and stop selling the entire end to big lively followings.

Job done. Somone give me his £40k PA.

Or folk could just stop throwing stuff?

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, stevieb said:

Clip

On

Tie

Club shop sourcing them as we speak. We could have one apiece for the last match. A garish paisley kipper one for me. Keep my chest warm.

Edited by Francis Fogarty
New shit has come to light

10 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Clip ons are detached when the vile, druggy thugs that frequent places like WanderersWays and the ESL reach in to throttle the orange warriors during yet another home game royal rumble.

I get that it's probably a safety thing. 

You just wouldn't bother. 

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I'm gobsmacked at that, seems a big risk after the Sunderland trouble.

3 minutes ago, Traf said:

I'm not. Neil Hart thinks only our fans pose a security issue.

Neil wants to gloat whilst telling the Bolton News, “We we’re right with our threats to remove the group of fans from ESL nearest the South Stand. They’ve shown once again that can’t be trusted and, to be honest, many of them are probably vile, druggy thugs! Obviously the proximity of away fans is nothing at all to do with the high emotions during the game.”

• Site Supporter

Correct. Keep potential trouble, if there is one, in one block, and piss away fans off by closing  one of their blocks. It's only for one match. Fuck 'em.

No loss of earnings ticket wise, and our vile druggy thugs and others as happy as ever.

It would do Neil CEO good to realise which block butters his daily bread.

16 hours ago, Francis Fogarty said:

Correct. Keep potential trouble, if there is one, in one block, and piss away fans off by closing  one of their blocks. It's only for one match. Fuck 'em.

No loss of earnings ticket wise, and our vile druggy thugs and others as happy as ever.

Not at £49 per season.....

But I agree that Neil the cunt needs to reign it in. These young kids are our future. One day they'll smell of piss just like the AHM........

20 hours ago, Francis Fogarty said:

Oddly, the money for an ignored seat in crazy corner occupied by abuse hurling, coin chucking, pissed-up, flair throwing, wannabe gangsters is exactly the same as that of seats duly sat in across the bulk of the ground by people actually watching the match. There's also a lot more of these and are largely both the future and the past of this club.

• Site Supporter

What I'm saying is, as a family club, Neil should not be pissing off our own vile druggy thugs and those that will get any vdt's plonked next to them, for 20 odd (inc. cup games) a season when he can be pissing off a different set of away supporters every other week.

Away support doesn't vary in that Wednesday, Derby, Sun'lun and that lot from up the road will still bring the same numbers wherever they are sitting, but as you say, young 'uns will all too soon be older ones. hopefully bringing their own young 'uns.