Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Abramovich

deane koontz

8 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Agreed. The Government should keep the money, and use it to reduce the high Council Tax bills we have here in the South East for a year or two 😏

I suspect that’s been hurried through parliament on the QT at this very moment tbh. 

have you had the 1k council tax rebate yet for the energy price increases you were getting? 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I suspect that’s been hurried through parliament on the QT at this very moment tbh. 

have you had the 1k council tax rebate yet for the energy price increases you were getting? 

yes, it was paid directly into my bank account yesterday, which was a nice little bonus, we're possibly getting another £1K towards it at the end of October apparently, but I'll not hold my breath on that one just yet

8 minutes ago, Sweep said:

yes, it was paid directly into my bank account yesterday, which was a nice little bonus, we're possibly getting another £1K towards it at the end of October apparently, but I'll not hold my breath on that one just yet

Lovely that. Just in time for your summer holidays a nice wee bonus.