Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan (A)

Rudy

Best thing about our team is knowing if we're only losing by one at 75 mins we're more often than not getting a point. 

Thought they where great the opening 20 and can only blame themselves for not having the class to put us to bed, we deserved point in the end, great header.

Good subs, I think Dempsey will be a big player for us next season, along with JDB. Think we're a couple of ball playing / none panicky centre backs short and a Poundland version of Roy Keane like their Max Power, we're not a million miles away from where we need to be. 

• Members
18 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Mr hart needs to wake up and smell the fucking coffee

young lads up & down the country are running riot not just Bolton

we get rows of police in ESL but Wigan fans move the segregation barrier themselves

unbelievable 

44 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Fossey, two new centre backs, new holding midfielder, new left-back competition for Declan John, Trafford on loan again. 

Plenty of time for transfer talk, but just to add, I think it would be useful to have an alternative/competition to Charles, and I'd love us to get Alfie May to offer something different.  He's like a league one Billy Sharp, just knows how to score goals even if he doesn't do much else.  2nd top scorer in league one, playing for Cheltenham.  Affordable surely and he'd be grateful to be here.  

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Only if someone’s arrested or identified, then it’s a ban. Difficult to police when 4000 singing same chant. 

We have a few grasses on here! I’m sure if they were there today they would have been collecting evidence 👀

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Can’t see that the lads done anything to deserve that, hope the copper identified and charged… I’ll not hold my breath.

He’s under the coppers at the start and still under them at the end, how can you deduce what he has or hasn’t done to deserve anything?

It's about time Neil realised that without fans our club would be finished.We all know we've got a few idiots like most clubs but the difference being other ceo's don't start biting the hands that feed them.

5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

He’s under the coppers at the start and still under them at the end, how can you deduce what he has or hasn’t done to deserve anything?

Doesn’t justify a smack in the chops. 2nd clip I am referring to. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper