Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donny Away

matty2094

• Site Supporter

I’m still not convinced on Trafford crosses wise yet but he’s certainly improved since he came in and will only get better.

I doubt we’d get anyone better next season. Let him sign a long term deal with Citeh then loan him back

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

A bit of Karma today.

If you kick someone when they're down, don't be surprised if they kick you back when they get up again.

I can't taste much at the moment, but might just have a little snifter with a satisfied grin.

Exactly. I detest this shower of shite with almost Premier League venom.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

He’s our number 1 striker for me. Won’t score shit loads but any striker we bring in, it has to be with an eye on how they will play off/with him

As doubtful as i am about bakayoko, they worked very well today

Btec eidur was a joy to watch

Β 

• Site Supporter

8 away wins by my reckoning which is pretty good. Only Oxford of the leading sides beaten away. If we can nick a few more results against the better teams next season, we’re in for a good season.

l’ve got faith we can continue beating the shit teams we should beat. Got a very good record against the bottom 7 or 8

Edited by Biggish Dave

41 minutes ago, true white said:

Anyone who went to Fleetwood away know we have a score to settle. There players taking piss out of away end. Be great for it to go to last day for them and we wallop them. I don’t hold a grudge honestly. 😁😁πŸ’₯

I definitely hold a grudge biggins and Lane the main piss takers,wouldn’t mind but it’s not like we where dishing it out to them in the first place,being down to 10 men and 3 down, pissed on,then they start pulling faces at us πŸ˜‚

• Moderators
2 hours ago, stevieb said:

You could literally hear the fucking donny commentator give up any dream of survival as soon as that went in.Β 

Β 

He kept trying to convince himself they could turn it roundΒ 

The other one sounded like Rob PalmerΒ 

Drive today , still not sure why.Β 
Β 

we started great, they came into game. They deserved the equaliser. Other than goal they were toothless upfront.

Great finish for second.Β 
Β 

I would have Traf MOM. Been mentioned his command on crosses has improved massively.

Some of our fans were very very drunk.

Everytime I see a black lad at game wonder if it is @Rudy, by everytime I mean I did once today.Β 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Drive today , still not sure why.Β 
Β 

we started great, they came into game. They deserved the equaliser. Other than goal they were toothless upfront.

Great finish for second.Β 
Β 

I would have Traf MOM. Been mentioned his command on crosses has improved massively.

Some of our fans were very very drunk.

Everytime I see a black lad at game wonder if it is @Rudy, by everytime I mean I did once today.Β 

I was black and there today.Β 

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I was black and there today.Β 

Probably you then 😎 where were you stood/sat first half ? 
Β 

I did see 2 of you lot today πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

Edited by Ani