Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Supporters Trust meeting with Neil Hart

Mounts Kipper

25 minutes ago, W.cramp said:

Sounds similar to derby.   They have ramstv that showed our game tother week.  Was a lot better than ifollow.

Please dont bring the same commentators across 'it's a sore one I can tell you'  and my personal favourite ' its Ethel from breightmets 60th birthday today and shes going for a 5-1 victory for the whites'   it's the 88th minute and its 0-0 !!

* This post was brought to you by Anthony Axfords, Glenmuir, Sock Shop and our charity partners Urban Outreach. 

• Site Supporter

i thought it was a good evening,

loyalty scheme for away tickets coming in next season,

away tickets going on sale at 10am , nh open to a better way , (what time is best)

going to look at non attendance of kids season tickets

as said new tv channel coming 

need to sort out drug dealing in esl

evatt was approached by 3 championship teams in the summer about being their manager

club make all the money from car parks , parking eye make theirs from fines

anyone who doesn't agree with the st , go to the next meeting , you will be let in if you register and express your opinions.

2 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

i thought it was a good evening,

loyalty scheme for away tickets coming in next season,

away tickets going on sale at 10am , nh open to a better way , (what time is best)

going to look at non attendance of kids season tickets

as said new tv channel coming 

need to sort out drug dealing in esl

evatt was approached by 3 championship teams in the summer about being their manager

club make all the money from car parks , parking eye make theirs from fines

anyone who doesn't agree with the st , go to the next meeting , you will be let in if you register and express your opinions.

What’s that about? 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

because esl and other parts of the ground shows sold out when clearly there are empty seats , i know of people who bought kids tickets  for client ref number for away games

The esl isnt physically sold out, though

They have restricted sales

3 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

because esl and other parts of the ground shows sold out when clearly there are empty seats , i know of people who bought kids tickets  for client ref number for away games

Agggh right am with you. I bought a few kids tickets Incase my kids mates ever wanted to com, they’re not used most weeks though. 

22 minutes ago, royal white said:

Agggh right am with you. I bought a few kids tickets Incase my kids mates ever wanted to com, they’re not used most weeks though. 

You've stopped a load of hard core Bolton fans that haven't been since the prem years coming back to the East lower now we're on our way back up. 

You're a disgrace. 

Seen Neil Hart and Ian Evatt at a business club event and thought both came across superb. Very clear on what they are saying, saying it like it comes from the heart (no pun). Felt quite confident under both their stewardship’s that day.

Did anyone who went tonight get that same feeling of confidence?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Smiley said:

Seen Neil Hart and Ian Evatt at a business club event and thought both came across superb. Very clear on what they are saying, saying it like it comes from the heart (no pun). Felt quite confident under both their stewardship’s that day.

Did anyone who went tonight get that same feeling of confidence?

yes , that's why they have been given shares in the club to keep them there, Sharon knows what she is doing.