Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Supporters Trust meeting with Neil Hart

Mounts Kipper

2 minutes ago, Smiley said:

Seen Neil Hart and Ian Evatt at a business club event and thought both came across superb. Very clear on what they are saying, saying it like it comes from the heart (no pun). Felt quite confident under both their stewardship’s that day.

Did anyone who went tonight get that same feeling of confidence?

I went to a Q&A when Coyle first took charge. I got the similar feeling walking out of that session about him.

9 minutes ago, Horwich said:

Sell adult only tickets there 🤷🏻‍♂️

Would still be dispersing the yoof in that scenario so not really solving the issue of spreading what they (and ESU blanket types like Big E) see as the problem

Surely it makes sense to have them all in a single area so you can manage it as one rather than being spread elsewhere. Particularly as the away fans are virtually on Parklands these days  

• Moderators
10 hours ago, victor meldrew said:

going to look at non attendance of kids season tickets

not sure if related, but going into the WSL the other week some lad, clearly about 25+ with beard, was trying to get in with a kids ticket

bloke at turnstile was having none of it, lad tried to act dumb, bloke said go to ticket office and sort it out, because we've got loads of people trying to get in with kids tickets at the moment and we've been told to crack down with zero tolerance to it

42 minutes ago, Zico said:

not sure if related, but going into the WSL the other week some lad, clearly about 25+ with beard, was trying to get in with a kids ticket

bloke at turnstile was having none of it, lad tried to act dumb, bloke said go to ticket office and sort it out, because we've got loads of people trying to get in with kids tickets at the moment and we've been told to crack down with zero tolerance to it

This is what happened at Hull. They have self scan turnstiles and after a couple of years realised they were selling roughly 2.5 times as many kids season tickets than adult ones, so they scrapped concessions and introduced a flat rate for season tickets.

48 minutes ago, Traf said:

This is what happened at Hull. They have self scan turnstiles and after a couple of years realised they were selling roughly 2.5 times as many kids season tickets than adult ones, so they scrapped concessions and introduced a flat rate for season tickets.

Pretty sure City’s are all automated turnstiles with a traffic light system. So the steward on the other side will see a coloured light and expect a certain aged person to come through. Guessing that stops adults with kids tickets.

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Would still be dispersing the yoof in that scenario so not really solving the issue of spreading what they (and ESU blanket types like Big E) see as the problem

Surely it makes sense to have them all in a single area so you can manage it as one rather than being spread elsewhere. Particularly as the away fans are virtually on Parklands these days  

Joke all you want but these little cunts spilling pop on my blanket is not on. 

for what it’s worth it needs sorting. Let’s have a knobhead section where folk can enjoy being a dick. The weekly battle for my own seat when we have about 15 in that area is wank. Uppers for us boring cunts please. It doesn’t even create an atmosphere shouting “fuck off kachunga” or “outside outside” with ya hood up. (I know I was that dick until about 3 weeks back) 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Is in no way responsible for the brilliant pricing of season ticket renewals, that was all Sharon. 😂😘😎

Exactly. Everyone raving about Season Ticket prices, but Neil is still a twat because some utter fucking morons can't stop throwing stuff on the pitch. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Cheese