Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Neil Hart

barryk32

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

The blonde one, quite tidy, sits near me. The voice & accent, like a deepest Boltonian Mariela Fostrupp, doesn't fit the body.

Maggie. Very nice girl. Stood near her at Milton Keynes...

Just realised, 

Dear Neil,  can't remember your grass-line telephone number but Mag... sorry,  I mean a member of the Supporters Trust board was stood up at a football match. 

Yes Maggie is a few seats to our left and Sue sits on our row. 

I thought I knew no one in ST but have said hello and sorry can I get past about 200 times to Sue and she used to work at same place as me at one time. She seems really nice. 

2 hours ago, Horwich said:

Changes happened last night to the new ticketmaster system, from the old one.

Can’t see that happening if we were jumping ship anytime soon.

TM is one thing as an agent - what about their internal ticketing provider and their backend? I probably think they are going to odernise to increase their data-use capabilities in-house, hence the sign-up scheme for capture more info. 

On 06/04/2022 at 10:45, Not in Crawley said:

TM is one thing as an agent - what about their internal ticketing provider and their backend? I probably think they are going to odernise to increase their data-use capabilities in-house, hence the sign-up scheme for capture more info. 

6a00d8341c823e53ef01348663845c970c-400wi

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm not angry, I'm contemptuous...

There's a very fine line, sir.

Seems a bit one way though, I like my life, I'm aware of the bullshit and its funny. I like just having lunch in Soho House as I'm currently doing surrounded by Nathan Barley's less talented younger brothers, I like having my morning meetings I'm Marylebone discussing new show images, I like going for drinks in Brixton with media buyers as I'm doing this afternoon. It's nice, it's full of idiots but it's fun, I've worked hard and if you asked me to swap this for doing a more honest profession in Bolton, you can get ta fuck.

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Seems a bit one way though, I like my life, I'm aware of the bullshit and its funny. I like just having lunch in Soho House as I'm currently doing surrounded by Nathan Barley's less talented younger brothers, I like having my morning meetings I'm Marylebone discussing new show images, I like going for drinks in Brixton with media buyers as I'm doing this afternoon. It's nice, it's full of idiots but it's fun, I've worked hard and if you asked me to swap this for doing a more honest profession in Bolton, you can get ta fuck.

As a Marxist Leninist I believe in public service, and until covid I spent about twelve weeks a year overseas. Running in London? You must be have more soot up your schnozz than Dick Van Dyke's Sweep's brush. Manchester is about 13 minutes away now, the airport about half an hour away. When I work on site I can roll-out of bed half an hour before I'm due, shit, shave and shower, bit of breakfast and coffee and still be five minutes early.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

You've obviously not done a huge amount of looking round south london - trees, trees and more greenery than you can shake a shitty stick at.

You've had eighteen phones stolen at knifepoint this year alone, groups of youths pelt your girl hair with chips and heckle you on the night bus, and you look out the window and think happy thoughts about collating data from 'Jersey Boys' attendees - you daren't confront them as you know you'll be 'shanked' (by da yoot not the Jersey Boys attendees).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

West End Shows = Bag o' Shite, I inadvertently put some reboot of 'Jesus Christ Superstar' on once recently, it was awful, my parents dragged me to the live original once as a nipper - I think I fell asleep five minutes in. My mate's mam (dunno, she wears baggy jumpers) has seen 'The Phantom ot Th'Opera' about twenty times and has loads of tat from the shows, thanks to your lot.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

5 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Think I saw you reading SugaRape magazine. Totally Mexico. 

• Moderators
On 08/04/2022 at 18:40, RoadRunnerFan said:

Think I saw you reading SugaRape magazine. Totally Mexico. 

On 08/04/2022 at 18:58, Not in Crawley said:

I'm a self-facilitating media node.

Alright my niggas

On 08/04/2022 at 13:05, Not in Crawley said:

Soho House opening in Manc later this year. 

46 minutes ago, CJG said:

Question for Neil.

Why were we kept behind after Wigan, but Wednesday are allowed out to attack us?

GMP, with all their ‘intelligence’ just allow 5,000 away fans out at the same time? Fuck off! They and the club are engineering this.  If I’m wrong, then GMP are the most clueless police force in the country.

Edited by Judge Fudge

42 minutes ago, CJG said:

Question for Neil.

Why were we kept behind after Wigan, but Wednesday are allowed out to attack us?

My guess it’s because they need to clear the away car park. That gets let out first, then the buses etc doesn’t it.

i think cos of where it’s situated and the majority of traffic passes it, and Is often stationary around it; would they want them coming out 15-20 mins after us, and if they want to cause bother they’d be straight out and into loads of sitting targets 

Is the theory get that cleared out as they’re closest to the 61, and then the home follows?

all that is complete speculation BTW