Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Neil Hart

barryk32

• Site Supporter

Daughter wanted to go early as she knew it was going to go off outside. So an 11 year old can see what GMP can't.  Keep the away fans in 

Police outside just looked like they were there for a nice day out. 

53 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Read through it this morning, they spout more bollocks and argue amongst themselves more than folk on here. That’s some accolade

Aye, thought exactly the same. I only got around to reading it after i posted it 😄

Don't waste your time clicking on it folks, It's as tedious as the Brexit thread on here

12 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

They look a bunch of 12 year olds. Were they Bolton 

The ones ones facing away were Bolton. The ones facing me were Wednesday.

I got a video of one Wednesday fan looking for trouble who threw first punch and gets jumped by 7 Bolton lads. Obviously not sharing that.

Screenshot 2022-04-10 at 10.15.57.png

Edited by CJG
added photo

2 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

Read through it this morning, they spout more bollocks and argue amongst themselves more than folk on here. That’s some accolade

Think a Weds fan posted that site is like that and most posters do not go to games. 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Keeping the away fans in after the game. Interesting tactic, Mr. Hart.

wd2r84G.jpeg

Thing is, another GMP tactic. Are we being set up for a fall by allowing the two lots of supporters to merge at home games but not at away games within Greater Manchester Police area?

From what I saw with a ring side view from the hotel bar windows it was all instigated and carried on by Wednesday fans. Probably why we've not had a club statement out about it yet 😉

As mentioned further up the thread it seems flashpoints are on the increase everywhere. Videos of MK Dons lads at it floating around online today. MK Dons ffs.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Marc505 said:

From what I saw with a ring side view from the hotel bar windows it was all instigated and carried on by Wednesday fans. Probably why we've not had a club statement out about it yet 😉

As mentioned further up the thread it seems flashpoints are on the increase everywhere. Videos of MK Dons lads at it floating around online today. MK Dons ffs.

aye, from what i saw it was wednesday on the offensive as well

as for MK Dons

assume that's at wimbledon

I'll give them that one, if you don't go to Wimbeldon away and act a cunt, are you really an MK Dons fan?

2 hours ago, Zico said:

aye, from what i saw it was wednesday on the offensive as well

as for MK Dons

assume that's at wimbledon

I'll give them that one, if you don't go to Wimbeldon away and act a cunt, are you really an MK Dons fan?

Wimbledon had some proper bellends out when we played em at the pub near the ground. Hope MK won.

Back to our issues. It seems a bit childish calling for away fans to be kept in, in my opinion. Especially if it’s happened once to us in recent times as your logic.

Edited by tomski

Are the problems that Neil Hart thinks we have with East  Lower so much worse than other grounds. Time and time again even in the Premiership fans from both teams are housed in the same stand with the usual netted area between rival fans. Yet at the Unibol, Hart is planning to close an area of the East Lower even though rival fans are housed in diferent stands. Seems Hart imagines a problem where there isn't one.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Seems Hart imagines a problem where there isn't one.

and I don't think he's planning on closing nob head corner, just not selling any new STs there?

in any case I think that all this is a reaction to the GMP being on the club's case miself

we had a 50% increase in bans in the season that the ground was shut

then it all kicked off at wigan to the point that the ref, managers and police all had to have words with each other

I don't think the club have decided to take it upon themselves to try and get fans to behave themselves, whether hart's methods are any good and/or will be effective remains to be seen, but it's clear that they've gone down like a sack of shit

but this sort of thing is on the rise everywhere, and it seems to me like police forces are putting pressure on clubs to do something about it, or, face an increase in costs

13 minutes ago, Zico said:

and I don't think he's planning on closing nob head corner, just not selling any new STs there?

in any case I think that all this is a reaction to the GMP being on the club's case miself

we had a 50% increase in bans in the season that the ground was shut

then it all kicked off at wigan to the point that the ref, managers and police all had to have words with each other

I don't think the club have decided to take it upon themselves to try and get fans to behave themselves, whether hart's methods are any good and/or will be effective remains to be seen, but it's clear that they've gone down like a sack of shit

but this sort of thing is on the rise everywhere, and it seems to me like police forces are putting pressure on clubs to do something about it, or, face an increase in costs

The bans were nothing to do with anything near a football ground.

Jsl