Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Neil Hart

barryk32

• Members
3 minutes ago, Big E said:

The issues of fans running on the pitch and attacking players will be causing shit soon. can see mandatory netting coming in. 

WTF has got into these morons recently? Idiots attaching opposition players and coaches will only result in the fun Police sanitising the game even more to the cost of all us.

29 minutes ago, Big E said:

The issues of fans running on the pitch and attacking players will be causing shit soon. can see mandatory netting coming in. 

*players ballooning in front of home fans then getting coins to the head*

someone like rio ferdinand- "hur dur why is this happening, put a brick wall with razorwire in front of them"

its pro wrestling , but its the players (not the fans) that dont know what kayfaybe is .

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, tomski said:

Have to agree with most on here. This slapping people on pitch stuff isn’t on. A shame as I’m a big fan of a pitch invasion 

These folk must watch football on telly and see every off-the-ball incident being picked up by one of a dozen cameras.

They may even comment to themselves, “By gum, yer can’t get away with anything on a football pitch!”

Then they go and give a player a crack and wonder how they got picked by one of a dozen cameras.

Why the fuck after winning the title any City fan would want to hit the Villa keeper is beyond me. Brum fan hitting Grealish and anyone hitting Billy Sharp I can understand but why you would want to on national telly is just fucking stupid 

55 minutes ago, Ani said:

Why the fuck after winning the title any City fan would want to hit the Villa keeper is beyond me. Brum fan hitting Grealish and anyone hitting Billy Sharp I can understand but why you would want to on national telly is just fucking stupid 

That dick carrying his coat was giving it to that villa keeper for what felt like ten solid minutes. How the keeper kept his cool is beyond me.

Cant get my head around peoples mentality 😒 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

We haven’t got a mob of ‘feral’ yoof twatting anything and anyone that moves. 

we have

you will find them at the end of most games stood outside the away end waiting to have a pop

"...This season we have issued over 30 banning orders – a variety of longer and shorter-term – and they range from flares to smoke bombs, physical disorder to drugs and substance misuse..."

Yet they use images of flares/smoke bombs on their own Social Media output?

16 minutes ago, Zico said:

we have

you will find them at the end of most games stood outside the away end waiting to have a pop

Happens everywhere a few mouthy yutes. Hardly an active mob 

our issues being in the ground rather than outside tells you how much of a threat they are 

Edited by barrycowdrill

14 minutes ago, Zico said:

we have

Nothing that a couple of extra old bill wouldnt solve instead of silly text numbers, membership schemes and bollocks soundbites.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Nothing that a couple of extra old bill wouldnt solve instead of silly text numbers, membership schemes and bollocks soundbites.

to be fair, most of the time, the police are on top of it trying to clear them off / get in their way

the only time they get away with it is when the away following is small or presumably deemed not worth worrying about it - some random oxford fans minding their own business took a few slaps for example

• Site Supporter

NeilCEO came in all guns blazing, pointing fingers and blaming crazy corner and the kids for everything that went wrong. Then comes the 'grass line' and everything else.

It looks to me like Sharon is telling him to wind his neck in and ease off without actually bollocking him.

He's saying it was all a misunderstanding, saying everyone, including the rozzers understood all along.

Problem is, it's too late and nobody believes word he says now. He's pissed on his chips.

2 hours ago, Ani said:

Don’t get the Billy Sharp one at all. Ex forest, known to hate Derby. Seems a good bloke. Just got to Wembley. That bloke is a weapon and I imagine he will need to give Sheffield a wide berth from now on.

1 hour ago, Zico said:

to be fair, most of the time, the police are on top of it trying to clear them off / get in their way

the only time they get away with it is when the away following is small or presumably deemed not worth worrying about it - some random oxford fans minding their own business took a few slaps for example

Those are the ones id be after banning not someone who's got giddy and ran on the pitch or let off a flare.