Returned a few days later as a giant bunny and gave out chocolate eggs 

Or something like that, not read my Qur'an for a while 

260004-happy-easter-nude.jpg

Happy cadburys day queers

Shalom 

9 minutes ago, little whitt said:

forget get Daughter's Eggs 

every bastard shop is Closed 

Coop will be open. They won't have any chocolate eggs now anyway. 

They've already moved on to the next festival take over by commercial interests. 

I'm sure she'll enjoy her mince pies.

Nice brekkie with the folks, boiled eggs, hot crossed buns.

A lovely lamb lunch (sadly not followed by a trip to legoland) taken in the garden

Easter egg hunt at the house

Trip over to Beckenham Place Park for a coffee, wander round

Back for a few drinks and Carrs pasties for tea/supper.

20 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Nice brekkie with the folks, boiled eggs, hot crossed buns.

A lovely lamb lunch (sadly not followed by a trip to legoland) taken in the garden

Easter egg hunt at the house

Trip over to Beckenham Place Park for a coffee, wander round

Back for a few drinks and Carrs pasties for tea/supper.

Sounds like a lovely day.

Ate all my Easter eggs before today sadly. Will go and get some more tomorrow when they are half price. 

walk on the beach with the mutt at 745 this morning not another soul in sight was lovely. 

couple of magners this afternoon whilst watching the old firm sat out in the garden. 

• Members
18 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ate all my Easter eggs before today sadly. Will go and get some more tomorrow when they are half price. 

walk on the beach with the mutt at 745 this morning not another soul in sight was lovely. 

couple of magners this afternoon whilst watching the old firm sat out in the garden. 

Are they still after doing an old firm abroad or have they had that cancelled following a number of bullets in the post to the SPL?

21 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Took the dog up the pike this morning. Lovely walk and surprisingly quiet up there.  Absolute carnage by the time we came back down with drivers putting their hazards on, to wait for my parking slot as i left.

I went up on Thursday. Nice and quiet. Finished with a couple of pints at Rivington Brewery. Repeated on Good Friday but walked around Yarrow and avoided the crowds. Packed in the Brewery though later.

3 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

I went up on Thursday. Nice and quiet. Finished with a couple of pints at Rivington Brewery. Repeated on Good Friday but walked around Yarrow and avoided the crowds. Packed in the Brewery though later.

Just remembered something I saw on Thursday. Lower Rivington Reservoir is about 10 ft lower than usual. The waters edge has also receded by about 40 Ft. Had a walk down there and saw a hard drive at the waters edge. Someone has obviously lobbed it in when it was full thinking it’d never be seen again.😊

Lunch is actually a northern English word, it was the difference between high tea that eventually corrupted the use and those who are working class distinguished their evening main meal as tea which lead to the use of dinner, separating it from high noon tea.

As I say I use both, and I can't be bothered thinking about it.

• Members
12 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Just remembered something I saw on Thursday. Lower Rivington Reservoir is about 10 ft lower than usual. The waters edge has also receded by about 40 Ft. Had a walk down there and saw a hard drive at the waters edge. Someone has obviously lobbed it in when it was full thinking it’d never be seen again.😊

@Spider 

@gonzo

@little whitt

10 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Lunch is actually a northern English word, it was the difference between high tea that eventually corrupted the use and those who are working class distinguished their evening main meal as tea which lead to the use of dinner, separating it from high noon tea.

As I say I use both, and I can't be bothered thinking about it.

Proper Boltoners use neither. Its dinny donny din dons

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Spider said:

Proper perverts know that you dismantle a hard drive down to its component parts before disposing of them in a selection of places.

Im off the hook here

And a hammer as the final coup de grace