Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You may recall…

MickyD

• Site Supporter

I spoke some time ago about the football team my daughter plays for played against a Manchester women’s team which actively encourages transgender women to play football. In their words, so long as they “identify” as women, they can play in the women’s team.

My daughter got clattered by a bloke with makeup on earlier in the season.

Today, they meet the same team in the semi-final of their cup competition at Bolton Arena. The Manchester team has recruited another couple of former men. 

Might be fun.

• Members

Identify as a double decker bus for all I care but if you’re born with a cock and balls you go in the mens event

Minge womens events.

Unless we’re happy for women identifying as men to go into mens boxing and having their faces boxed off by 15 stone men it’s a ridiculous ridiculous argument. 

Edited by Rudy

25 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Identify as a double decker bus for all I care but if you’re born with a cock and balls you go in the mens event

Minge womens events.

Unless we’re happy for women identifying as men to go into mens boxing and having their faces boxed off by 15 stone men it’s a ridiculous ridiculous argument. 

Boxing or MMA or some such is where it'll all unravel I reckon.  A woman getting seriously injured or killed in a bout against a bloke who identifies as a woman. 

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Minge womens events.

Correct.

• Site Supporter

Lost 6-1. Ref was bobbins, trying to work the offside rule without venturing too far out of centre circle all game. Threatened to sin-bin my daughter for daring to question a decision. Today, Manchester Laces Women’s FC played at least three males. One of which I reckon Little Whitt would think twice about, the other two, probably not so much.

Here’s a quote from their website:

AMATEUR FOOTBALL PLAYERS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT INTRUSIVE HORMONE READINGS IN ORDER TO PLAY AMATEUR FOOTBALL IN THE UK. REMOVE THESE OUTDATED POLICIES

All very well until a 6’ 2” 16 stone bloke is involved in a crunching tackle with a 5’ 6” 10.5 stone girl. 

16 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Lost 6-1. Ref was bobbins, trying to work the offside rule without venturing too far out of centre circle all game. Threatened to sin-bin my daughter for daring to question a decision. Today, Manchester Laces Women’s FC played at least three males. One of which I reckon Little Whitt would think twice about, the other two, probably not so much.

All very well until a 6’ 2” 16 stone bloke is involved in a crunching tackle with a 5’ 6” 10.5 stone girl. 

Plausible tale until you took it too far 

16 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Ref was Here’s a quote from their website:

AMATEUR FOOTBALL PLAYERS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT INTRUSIVE HORMONE READINGS IN ORDER TO PLAY AMATEUR FOOTBALL IN THE UK. REMOVE THESE OUTDATED POLICIES

Sounds like getting your threat in first.

A well practiced art by all these groups.

Until challenged they'll just keep doing it. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MickyD said:

How is hormome testing footballers an oudated policy? I wasn't aware they'd started

9 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Boxing or MMA or some such is where it'll all unravel I reckon.  A woman getting seriously injured or killed in a bout against a bloke who identifies as a woman. 

Fallon Fox, a transgender MMA fighter has fought against biological women. Fox's last opponent required seven staples to her head and stated after the bout:

"I've fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can't answer whether it's because she was born a man or not because I'm not a doctor. I can only say, I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right"

"Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn't move at all in Fox's clinch ...".

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Could shove a wig on amd call me Mary and I'd still be shite at football 

Issue is that these are professionals or sportsperson that have trained to a high level for years and then changed gender. 

They really aren’t. These are lads who were big and shit at lads football and are now very big and shit at women’s football by virtue of a club not actually asking if they’re women.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

They really aren’t. These are lads who were big and shit at lads football and are now very big and shit at women’s football by virtue of a club not actually asking if they’re women.

Sorry I meant the other examples such as the mma fighter 

Fella over the road from identifies as Christine. He’s a fucking 6ft 18st builder lifting OSB boards over his fence. He wears a wig, but ties it up when doing manual work. Why doesn’t he just take the fucker off? 

Oh, and just saggy chippy tits I’m afraid