Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fleetwood (H)

Burndens Bogs

1 hour ago, Lostock Whites said:

Not looking like a bad turnout on the seat plan. Shame ifs a dead rubber fixture and that Fleetwood will be bringing a taxi with them

Been a really enjoyable season, big big season i feel coming for us, starting in July! COYWM

According to social media they have sold over 1500 tickets 

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

How does one do this?

30 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

I didn’t book it myself

@Steejay is there a number/email 

01204 673620

CHorrocks@boltonwhiteshotel.co.uk

Really helpful with any enquiries.

1 hour ago, bwfc2003 said:

According to social media they have sold over 1500 tickets 

I'd be astonished if they bring that many.  First time we played them in 2017 when I expected them to bring loads they brought around 250, one of the lowest turnouts of the season when they're only down the road.

Was speaking to a mate who follows Accrington and Fleetwood fans caused a bit of trouble at there ground. Supposed to have smashed a pub up and we’re kicking off with fans? Police had to arrest a few of them? Very sad though as average age of an Accrington fan must be over 60 😁 Can’t see them doing it at Bolton though? But relegations do strange things to people as we all know. 

I had a dream last night we won 5-3

I was also on a boat cruising round Herne Bay and had a threesome in a lifeboat with two girls who i went to sixth form with 30 years ago and spent the rest of the trip walking round in waders and a waterproof coat before shaving my head and dying it green.

So don't put your life saving on it.

exceeded my expectations this season, anything above 15th will be a bonus was my words in July.   I think it's a late goal what'll settle this, with them fighting for their lives would we roll over for a local Derby instead of a trip to Gillingham next season?  I hope not anyhow, we should be professional right to the final whistle.

1 minute ago, Breightmet Boy said:

exceeded my expectations this season, anything above 15th will be a bonus was my words in July.   I think it's a late goal what'll settle this, with them fighting for their lives would we roll over for a local Derby instead of a trip to Gillingham next season?  I hope not anyhow, we should be professional right to the final whistle.

Can’t see an Ian Evatt team rolling over. 

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

I had a dream last night we won 5-3

I was also on a boat cruising round Herne Bay and had a threesome in a lifeboat with two girls who i went to sixth form with 30 years ago and spent the rest of the trip walking round in waders and a waterproof coat before shaving my head and dying it green.

So don't put your life saving on it.

I bit my mates cock in a dream the other night, he kept wapping it against my face but I couldn't move, paralysed, so i bit it