Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fleetwood (H)

Burndens Bogs

4 hours ago, true white said:

Was speaking to a mate who follows Accrington and Fleetwood fans caused a bit of trouble at there ground. Supposed to have smashed a pub up and we’re kicking off with fans? Police had to arrest a few of them? Very sad though as average age of an Accrington fan must be over 60 😁 Can’t see them doing it at Bolton though? But relegations do strange things to people as we all know. 

Was the week before we played there, they attacked a few local (non football fans) in street, put a young kid in hospital and then smashed the bogs up in the ground. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Was the week before we played there, they attacked a few local (non football fans) in street, put a young kid in hospital and then smashed the bogs up in the ground. 

I went into Wigan town centre before they played Fleetwood I was on my way to the Crewe game,  they had fair few lads in town and they were well oiled and giving it the Billy big bollocks. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

22 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I went into Wigan town centre before they played Fleetwood I was on my way to the Crewe game,  they had fair few lads in town and they were well oiled and giving it the Billy big bollocks. 

It was Morecambe that were at Wigan that day, not Fleetwood. 

41 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

My mistake. Need to get up to speed on shit club badges.  🤣

They all piled off the train while we were waiting for the next one to Crewe. Was surprised how many they had tbf. Not a peep of them until they were further down the street and we could hear them singing wanky Wanderers 😂