Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

PlayOffs 2022

Mantra

2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Noticed them cat 1 prices £98!

more than enough for Huddersfield doubt they will sell that many 

Thatll be us one day, possibly paying out a ton just for a match ticket 😳

I just noticed on EFL site about Sunderland being given an extra 2.5k to take their allocation to 46k but no more, EFL apologising because there will be loads of empty blocks that Wycombe can't sell but won't be made available to Sunderland.

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Thatll be us one day, possibly paying out a ton just for a match ticket 😳

I just noticed on EFL site about Sunderland being given an extra 2.5k to take their allocation to 46k but no more, EFL apologising because there will be loads of empty blocks that Wycombe can't sell but won't be made available to Sunderland.

Bonkers if demand is there sell them they could probably flog another 10k

Always puzzled by our play off final turnouts compared to others

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Pitch invasions are part of it

one incident out of his many in the last few weeks 

At what point do you say enough though?

Does Sharp have to be stabbed or something?

Then the daft cunt McBurnie, who has form, reacts and will certainly get a ban and maybe more (assault?).

Utter madness.

4 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Bonkers if demand is there sell them they could probably flog another 10k

Always puzzled by our play off final turnouts compared to others

I don't know if they're bothered about policing or whether it would be unfair to have Wycombe so outnumbered.

Jealous round this time of year a couple of nights in London for a play off final would be massive.

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

At what point do you say enough though?

Does Sharp have to be stabbed or something?

Then the daft cunt McBurnie, who has form, reacts and will certainly get a ban and maybe more (assault?).

Utter madness.

I maybe wrong but it seems very isolated obviously not condoning it but you always get some dickheads

for me it’s part of the passion big games are emotional like us at Wrexham hull, port vale etc plus let’s be honest it’s impossible to police if thousands leg it on

Bang the forest fan up make an example that you can’t do that kind of thing

Edited by radcliffe white

I’d say it’s possibly a bit convenient that the Mcburnie video only starts when it does. Wouldn’t mind seeing what had happened before then. Hypothetically, if Mcburnie has seen Sharp head butted and then had someone snack him round the back of the head….

1 minute ago, wiggy said:

I’d say it’s possibly a bit convenient that the Mcburnie video only starts when it does. Wouldn’t mind seeing what had happened before then. Hypothetically, if Mcburnie has seen Sharp head butted and then had someone snack him round the back of the head….

I thought that myself, wonder what the guy on the floor had said or done to people on the bench before that happened 

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Just watching it again now on Quest (against my will I might add) and after Forest's goal it pans to the crowd and there's a bald bloke in a yellow sweater on the front row celebrating. Convinced its the culprit!

Ahem, never mind...

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

I maybe wrong but it seems very isolated obviously not condoning it but you always get some dickheads

for me it’s part of the passion big games are emotional like us at Wrexham hull, port vale etc plus let’s be honest it’s impossible to police if thousands leg it on

Bang the forest fan up make an example that you can’t do that kind of thing

Certainly bang him up.

Just that we're seeing a creeping increase in disorder. Like it or not, there will come a tipping point: fans need to take a look at themselves before complaining at the advent of any restrictions.

As usual, a few dicks spoil it for everyone. 

Boris has said  today that for drug related football disorder it’s to be treated much more seriously with 5 year bans

Also given 5million to help with drug testing on arrests at matches  

im absolutely fuming at the sweeping generalisation  

“Middle-class coke heads should stop kidding themselves, their habit is feeding a war on our streets driving misery and crime across our country and beyond.”