Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

Ok fair fucks they won the league an’ all that, but tonight i had to endure a midnight train full of the turds on a train from Manc to Wigan with loads of feral scruffs singing “Bolton get battered” blah fucking blah.

They can enjoy their day in the sun, but we’re on our way back and our paths will no doubt cross again.

Karma.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

47 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

No doubt folk have already seen this from McLean

https://punditarena.com/football/james-fenton/james-mcclean-trolls-bolton-manager-instagram/

This on the day they got promoted. We really are living rent-free in every part of their slow minds. 

What a strange way of celebrating winning a league, think he'd have better things to do than add 'funny' captions to pictures. Maybe none of his friends wanted to celebrate with him. Glad to not have to hear anything about Wigan for a season at least, feels like I've finally managed to get the dogshit out of the treads of my Doc Martens.

• Members

Didn’t even register that they won the league until I saw this thread, more focused on us. It’s a tiny mindset to be so obsessed with us moments after winning the league. It’s to be expected from such a small club.

Not even the biggest club in their own town. 

Edited by Rudy

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, won’t care if we never play them again, hope we pass each other going the other way rather than put up with this set of inbred lowlife scum bags, they even manage to make Tranmere look classy. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

You could't wish for a better example of how Bolton Wanderers are wired in to their tiny minds. It's a moment of real triumph for any club to win a league on the final day. Even more so when your side has put you through the mill with a sequence of winless games. How do they spend that moment? Talking and thinking about Bolton. It's obsessive in a very unhealthy but revealing way. They've been pathetic since arriving in the football league and everything they do and say exudes "no change". While we aren't in the Championship next year PNE and Blackburn are and they'll provide a reminder to Wigan of how far down the pecking order they are in these parts. In fact even Blackpool are bigger.

28 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

You could't wish for a better example of how Bolton Wanderers are wired in to their tiny minds. It's a moment of real triumph for any club to win a league on the final day. Even more so when your side has put you through the mill with a sequence of winless games. How do they spend that moment? Talking and thinking about Bolton. It's obsessive in a very unhealthy but revealing way. They've been pathetic since arriving in the football league and everything they do and say exudes "no change". While we aren't in the Championship next year PNE and Blackburn are and they'll provide a reminder to Wigan of how far down the pecking order they are in these parts. In fact even Blackpool are bigger.

I see similarities between Bury of the late 80s, when they were backed by eaves and Wigan today, when the owner stops putting the cash in and the support base is piss poor then the inevitable drop back down the leagues ensues. I’m very happy at where we are as a club, as enjoyable as watching us rise under Rioch & Sam, long may it continue.