Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

Well they may be a bunch of no marks but they stuffed us 3 times and were proved to be the best team in L1 over the season. Like him or loathe him I just hope that Evatt invests in some similar nasties to that dickhead McLean this summer to add that edge we’ve missed this year. Let them have their moment, it won’t last long and we all know who the bigger club is. As for McLean himself, once a c—t always a c—t.

48 minutes ago, JimmyRiddle said:

As much as I fuckin despise them as a club and the fans; Richardson comes across very well, very level headed, and clearly done a good job. 

See what he's made of next season. Done a good job mind

17 minutes ago, Mantra said:

See what he's made of next season. Done a good job mind

Exactly this. It’s going to be interesting to see who they sign and how much they spend, they are already showing signs of running out of steam this season and the style of play they’ve adopted won’t necessarily work next season. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Yes nothing to dislike about Richardson, and the same could be said of their previous permanent manager Paul Cook. 

Useless fact, Wigan have had 4 managers since 2013 that played for us.  Its not enough to sign all our ex-players to play, they manage as well. 

Of their 13 managers in last 15 years, 9 played for Wigan or Bolton.

26 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Yes nothing to dislike about Richardson, and the same could be said of their previous permanent manager Paul Cook. 

Useless fact, Wigan have had 4 managers since 2013 that played for us.  Its not enough to sign all our ex-players to play, they manage as well. 

Of their 13 managers in last 15 years, 9 played for Wigan or Bolton.

Richardson, Coyle.

Who are the others?

3 hours ago, 1969 said:

Rioch

Its horrific to be reminded that Rioch once managed Wigan, I'd forgotten about that, what the hell was he thinking.  Like Per Frandsen, McAteer and Yourri playing for Blackburn.

Edited by Johnnyrotten

18 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Its horrific to be reminded that Rioch once managed Wigan, I'd forgotten about that, what the hell was he thinking.  Like Per Frandsen, McAteer and Yourri playing for Blackburn.

Don’t forget Frandsen turned out for Wigan too. And Jussi. Scott Green. And, erm, Dave Felgate. 

57 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Don’t forget Frandsen turned out for Wigan too. And Jussi. Scott Green. And, erm, Dave Felgate

Easier to list the keepers in last 40 years that didn't play for Wigan after they left us.  Simon Farnworth/Felgate started it, through to Al Habsi/Jussi and currently Amos, no doubt there were others I've forgotten about.

5 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Easier to list the keepers in last 40 years that didn't play for Wigan after they left us.  Simon Farnworth/Felgate started it, through to Al Habsi/Jussi and currently Amos, no doubt there were others I've forgotten about.

Adam Bogdan

4 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Amos doesn’t count the short sighted cunt. Everybody knows that Al Habsi is a White and hates Wigan. Farnworth stayed there long enough to even become their physio afterwards (and his Mrs worked in the offices)

Tell you if people really do not give a shit about them might be an idea to stop having threads about them. 
Not too bad on here but some Bolton sites on Facebook are verging on obsessed.