Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Only 9400 home on.. can’t be difficult. Love to see the weekly losses on the balance sheet. 🤣

Honestly couldn’t tell you how they are doing. They don’t register a second thought with me mate

• Moderators
6 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

Apparently the McClean 'love in' is dwindling at the Tics, he had a go at his own fans for singing sectarian songs yesterday calling them vermin

He's right though

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

No he's not.

For a hard man who'll lay shite out left right & centre he isn't half a sensitive twat when some comes his way.

Hypocritical bastard.

Wigan fans ARE vermin 

• Site Supporter

If McLean had come to Bolton I’d imagine there’d be sectarian chanting trying to hound him out from a section of our lot too. 

You can’t be sectarian yourself and not expect a bit of backlash from those the other side of the fence.

8 minutes ago, MickyD said:

If McLean had come to Bolton I’d imagine there’d be sectarian chanting trying to hound him out from a section of our lot too. 

You can’t be sectarian yourself and not expect a bit of backlash from those the other side of the fence.

The circus around Lennon’s appointment pretty much confirms the likelihood of that. 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

No he's not.

For a hard man who'll lay shite out left right & centre he isn't half a sensitive twat when some comes his way.

Hypocritical bastard.

This.

It’s ok to have your own opinion but he’s such a provocative cunt who actively seeks confrontation - but then plays the victim card when he gets it back.

Wigan fans in general seem to actively court hatred from other clubs though. I get it that a siege mentality helps unity but they are rapidly becoming the pariahs of the North West.

As @paulhanleysaid, they deserve each other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...