Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

17 minutes ago, desperado said:

McLean 

One way of generating an atmosphere; where would we get the lions from though? Increased security, whips, tunics etc?

Service my Chariot?

Neil Hart likes togas

Thas names Maximus Crustimus Lobbynus; 

fathe’ of a sister named wife

husband too 

Slave to Legius Snapius I

2 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

None of our players would get in Wigans team so whoever we took would improve us.

A good few I wouldnt want but if the money was right, I’d take Lang, Keane and the Black lad in centre mid

So a team 2nd bottom of the league above us, & getting cut adrift ... the division we have pretentions of getting into ... and not one of our squad would get into Wigan's team ?

What's the opposite of 'Rose tinted specs' ?

2 hours ago, Biggish Dave said:

None of our players would get in Wigans team so whoever we took would improve us.

A good few I wouldnt want but if the money was right, I’d take Lang, Keane and the Black lad in centre mid

Santos would walk into their back 4.. I’ll not include Bradley or Trafford as they’re not ours… I’d also take max power from them, he’s had poor season but a leader good at shithousery and knows league 1. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Santos would walk into their back 4.. I’ll not include Bradley or Trafford as they’re not ours… I’d also take max power from them, he’s had poor season but a leader good at shithousery and knows league 1. 

I still can't believe they have a player called Max Power 

What were his of parents thinking 

s-l400.jpg

46 minutes ago, peebles said:

Nixon will be praying they get paid today or he's gonna look more stupid than he already does. 

Think Nixon has been fooled here Paul Kendrick says they haven’t Nixon says they have now when Kendrick said Gelhardt was going Wigan Nixon sent out loads of replies to Wigan fans saying it wasn’t right.  Yesterday not one tweet sticking by what he said.  Think Kendrick is right here 

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Chrisj said:

Think Nixon has been fooled here Paul Kendrick says they haven’t Nixon says they have now when Kendrick said Gelhardt was going Wigan Nixon sent out loads of replies to Wigan fans saying it wasn’t right.  Yesterday not one tweet sticking by what he said.  Think Kendrick is right here 

We live in hope